CGC Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Graduates 2019 | Job Vacancies.
CGC Nigeria Limited Recruitment… In this page, you will get latest updates on CGC Nigeria Limited 2019 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
CGC Nigeria Limited has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the CGC Nigeria Limited Application form and guidelines for 2019/2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for CGC Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 CGC Nigeria Limited form?
- Is the CGC Nigeria Limited 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will CGC Nigeria Limited Recruitment start?
- I need CGC Nigeria Limited Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is CGC Nigeria Limited Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
- CGC Nigeria Limited Application Deadline 2019/2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About CGC Nigeria Limited
CGC Nigeria Limited, a Chinese company with its headquarter in Abuja is a subsidiary of CGCOC Group Co., Limited in mainland China. Our company CGC Nigeria Limited is a reputable Engineering Management and construction company at the forefront of construction of roads, bridges and other civil infrastructures in Nigeria.
Available Vacant Positions.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
♦ Human Resource and Admin Officer
♦ Public Relations Officer
Locations: Adamawa, Gombe, Niger and Kebbi
♦ Health, Environment, Safety and Security Manager
♦ Civil Engineer (Structural)
Application Deadline:Not Specified.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the CGC Nigeria Limited recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about CGC Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: CGC Nigeria Limited Recruitment, CGC Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Graduates 2018, CGC Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Graduates in Nigeria, CGC Nigeria Limited Recruitment Portal for 2018/2019