Check Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Screening Date 2020 and Exam Centres.
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment and how to Check Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Screening Date, Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Screening Date and Examination Centres 2020/2021.
Nigerian Air force has released examination date and the list of examination centres for the Nigerian Air force Airmen/Airwomen 2020/2021 recruitment pre-screening examination exercise.
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) is the air arm of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is one of the largest in Africa, consisting of about 10,000 personnel and aircraft including 12 Chinese Chengdu F-7s, and 11 Dassault-Dornier Alpha Jets, armed helicopters, and military transport aircraft.
The list of shortlisted candidates for the zonal screening exercise will be published after the Pre-screening examination.
N/B: Currently, the screening date for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment is not yet available online, ensure to bookmark this page so as to be notified once it’s out.
NAF General Instructions
1. Nationality: Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
2. Age: Applicants must be between the ages of 18and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women, 18and 25 years for tradesmen/women. Those applying as assistant chaplains/assistant imams and drivers must be between the ages of 18and 28 years.
3. Marital Status: All applicants must be single.
4. Height: Minimum height is 1.66meters or 5.4ft for males and 1.63 meters or 5.3ft for females.
5. Medical Fitness: All applicants must be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
6. Attestation Forms: Applicant’s attestation Form must be signed by a military officer from the same state as the applicant and not below the rank of Squadron Leader or equivalent in the Nigerian Army, Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force. Also a Police Officer of the rank of Assistant CP and above. Local Governments Chairmen/Secretaries, Magistrates and Principals of Government Secondary Schools from applicants’ state of origin can also sign the attestation forms.
The signees’ passport photograph and either photocopy of drivers licence, international passport, national identity card or voters identity card must be attached. In addition, applicants are to bring with them Local Government Indigene Certificate to the Zonal Recruitment Centers and final selection interview.
Successful candidates from the Pre-Screening Examination are to attend at the Zonal Screening Centres for their respective states of origin….>>>Read more by clicking this link https://www.currentschoolnews.com/job/nigerian-air-force-recruitment-screening-date-and-examination-centres/
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Airforce Screening Date, Check Nigerian Airforce Screening Date, How to Check Nigerian Air force Airmen/Airwomen Screening Date, NAF Examination Centres, Nigerian Air force Airmen/Airwomen Screening Date, Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Examination Centres 2020, Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Screening Date 2020, Nigerian Airforce, Nigerian Airforce Airmen Screening Date, Nigerian Airforce Airwomen Screening Date, Nigerian Airforce Examination Centres