Chemiron International Limited Recruitment 2018– Apply for Chemiron International Limited Ongoing Recruitment
Chemiron International Limited Recruitment 2018– Apply for Chemiron International Limited Ongoing Recruitment.
Chemiron International Limited, Chemiron International Limited Recruitment 2018, Apply for Chemiron International Limited Ongoing Recruitment – See more details below;
Chemiron International Limited Recruitment
Chemiron International Limited was established in 1987 and is a household brand today. Our commitment and business purpose is clear; to provide a medium of healthcare, which is quite simply, superior in quality and delivers real health value to our consumers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
1. Job Title: Medical Promotions/Sales Representative
Locations: Kano, Jos-Plateau, Kaduna, Abia, Port-Harcourt-Rivers, Benin-Edo, Onitsha-Anambra
- To achieve the required coverage of customers at all levels (Distributors, doctors, sub distributors & Retail shops)
- Candidates need to be creative & innovative to promote Chemiron as a product & Brand to create awareness & demand.
- Candidates should be able to convince the customers & arrange quality meetings.
- Candidates should have good interpersonal skills to maintain a good relationship with the customers
- Candidates should be able to explain product benefits to the customers
- Candidates should be responsible for daily reports to the HOD and Managers
- Candidates should be able to achieve weekly targets.
- Sc (Biochemistry) /B.Pharma/Biotech / Microbiology & Sales with 1-2 years of work experience.
Desired Candidates Profile:
- Relevant product knowledge.
- Must be computer literate and possess ability to work with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to deliver company guidelines on all aspects related to product applications, quality & Promotion.
- Trust on Brand image & confidence to deliver the instructions.
- Enthusiasm, interest & passion for Product research & Product review on website.
- Must be fluent in product detailing.
- Should have the analytical & problem solving ability to tackle the customer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to plan various activities & quality meetings in assigned location.
Application Deadline: 5th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV specifying the city/state of interest/residence to:
The HR Manager,
Chemiron International Limited,
Nik Chuks Street,
Beside Techno Oil,
Off Egbe Isolo Road, Ikotun Egbe
Email: [email protected]
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Chemiron International Limited Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.