Chemonics International Graduate and Experienced Recruitment 2020.
Chemonics International, an international development firm based in Washington, DC., seeks professionals for USAID’s anticipated multi-year health program in Nigeria; the Strategic HIV and AIDS Response Program (SHARP).
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Chief of Party
- Chemonics seeks a chief of party for the anticipated USAID Strategic HIV/AIDS Response Program (SHARP) in Nigeria. SHARP aims to support the government of Nigeria in Bayelsa, Edo, and Lagos states to strengthen service delivery and health systems. Nigerian nationals are highly encouraged to apply
- We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Provide leadership, management, and technical direction to personnel, consultants, subcontractors, and project activities, critically facilitating design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation, reporting, and partner coordination
- Serve as the program’s key liaison to USAID, government counterparts, and local partners
- Ensure that all program assistance is technically sound and appropriate
- Oversee program work planning, performance management, and strategic communications
- Master’s Degree in Public Health, Social Science, International Development, or other related discipline
- Minimum 10 years of senior-level management experience in the design, implementation, monitoring, and reporting of activities of similar complexity to SHARP in Nigeria or a similar setting
- Solid technical knowledge in HIV/AIDS, malaria, tuberculosis, maternal and child health, health systems strengthening, quality improvement, and quality assurance
- Skilled in high-level strategic visioning and project management, with experience in managing complex activities
- Experience working with project counterparts, particularly senior-level officials from the government, private sector, and civil society
- Proven leadership in the design, management, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of USAID- or other donor-funded initiatives
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Fluency in English required.
CLICK HERE for complete information…
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Chemonics International Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Apply for Ongoing Chemonics International Recruitment Online, Chemonics International, Chemonics International Graduate and Experienced Recruitment, Chemonics International Graduate and Experienced Recruitment 2020, Chemonics International Recruitment, Graduate and Experienced Vacancies at Chemonics International, How to Apply for Chemonics International Recruitment