CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Chemonics International Recruitment 2019 | www.chemonics.com.
Chemonics International, an international development firm based in Washington, DC., seeks professionals for the 5-year USAID-funded Integrated Health Program (IDIQ) contract.
Recognizing the window of opportunity to improve upon primary health care in Nigeria, this activity will contribute to state-level reduction in under-five and maternal mortality, and to increased capacity of health systems (public and private) to sustainably support access to primary health care.
Chemonics International seeks individuals who have a passion for helping people lead healthy lives around the world, to fill the positions below:
1. Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Manager
- Chemonics is accepting expressions of interest from qualified Nigerian nationals for the five-year Feed the Future Agriculture Extension and Advisory Services Activity funded by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID). The estimated value of the Activity is between $14 to $17 million.
- The Activity seeks to build capacity of private extension service providers and strengthen linkages between agricultural stakeholders for sustainable agricultural and economic development.
The Activity includes three main components:
- Capacity building of private extension service providers for the benefit of smallholder farmers
- Strengthening linkages between agricultural stakeholders and research institutions for improved coordination and collaboration.
- Leverage private sector resources to improve extension and advisory services in Nigeria.
- Oversees all monitoring, evaluation, and reporting activities
- S/he will develop and manage learning plans and systems for data collection and analysis and will support training of M&E personnel.
- Master’s Degree in Monitoring and Evaluation, Agriculture, Statistics, Economics, or Business Administration
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in monitoring and evaluation methodologies
- Demonstrated experience in employing monitoring and evaluation activities for activity implementation, particularly within agriculture production, market systems and livelihood programming
- Demonstrated understanding of M&E, CLA approaches, agriculture production, market systems, and livelihood programming
Application Closing Date
19th July, 2019.
CLICK HERE for complete information…
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: Chemonics International, Chemonics International Portal, Chemonics International Recruitment, Chemonics International Recruitment 2019 | Application Guide and Requirements, Chemonics International Recruitment Requirements, How to Apply for Chemonics International Recruitment, Job Opportunities at Chemonics International, Ongoing Chemonics International Recruitment