Chemonics International Recruitment 2020 | www.chemonics.com.
Chemonics International, an international development firm based in Washington, DC., seeks professionals for the 5-year USAID-funded Integrated Health Program (IDIQ) contract.
Recognizing the window of opportunity to improve upon primary health care in Nigeria, this activity will contribute to state-level reduction in under-five and maternal mortality, and to increased capacity of health systems (public and private) to sustainably support access to primary health care.
Chemonics International seeks individuals who have a passion for helping people lead healthy lives around the world, to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Chief of Party
- Chemonics seeks a chief of party for the anticipated USAID Strategic HIV/AIDS Response Program (SHARP) in Nigeria. SHARP aims to support the government of Nigeria in Bayelsa, Edo, and Lagos states to strengthen service delivery and health systems. Nigerian nationals are highly encouraged to apply
- We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Provide leadership, management, and technical direction to personnel, consultants, subcontractors, and project activities, critically facilitating design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation, reporting, and partner coordination
- Serve as the program’s key liaison to USAID, government counterparts, and local partners
- Ensure that all program assistance is technically sound and appropriate
- Oversee program work planning, performance management, and strategic communications
- Master’s Degree in Public Health, Social Science, International Development, or other related discipline
- Minimum 10 years of senior-level management experience in the design, implementation, monitoring, and reporting of activities of similar complexity to SHARP in Nigeria or a similar setting
- Solid technical knowledge in HIV/AIDS, malaria, tuberculosis, maternal and child health, health systems strengthening, quality improvement, and quality assurance
- Skilled in high-level strategic visioning and project management, with experience in managing complex activities
- Experience working with project counterparts, particularly senior-level officials from the government, private sector, and civil society
- Proven leadership in the design, management, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of USAID- or other donor-funded initiatives
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Fluency in English required.
CLICK HERE for complete information…
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Chemonics International, Chemonics International Portal, Chemonics International Recruitment, Chemonics International Recruitment Requirements, How to Apply for Chemonics International Recruitment, Job Opportunities at Chemonics International, Ongoing Chemonics International Recruitment