Chartered Institute of Personnel Management Recruitment 2020 and Application Guide.
Chartered Institute of Personnel Management Recruitment 2020 – In this article, you will surely get the latest updates on Chartered Institute of Personnel Management 2020 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria was established as an umbrella Association for Practitioners of Personnel Management in 1968 as the Personnel Management Association of Nigeria. In 1973, it was renamed as Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria. Finally, Act No 58 of 1992 chartered the Institute.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Stakeholder Management Officer
- Are you a great communicator with excellent relationship and stakeholder management skills?
- Do you have previous experience supporting organizations in building and maintaining relationships with government and non-governmental institutional stakeholders both within Nigeria and internationally to extend your organization’s reach and influence?
- If you answered yes to both questions, then the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM) needs you!
- In addition to your skills and experience highlighted above, you will be expected to have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- At least 5 years post-graduation experience in the HR function with strong Relationship Management Skills deployed across the private sector and key public-sector Ministries, Departments and Agencies.
- Membership of CIPM is mandatory.
Job Title: Public Policy and Advocacy Analyst
Locations: Abuja, Lagos
- If advocacy is not just a job but something you are very passionate about and have at least 5 years post-graduation work experience in a similar role, then you should talk to us about supporting the Head SASR in developing and updating CIPM’s governmental and legislative agenda on human capital development in the nation and spearheading the Institute’s role in advocating this agenda with the government, private/public sector, non-governmental organizations and legislators.
- If you are the person for us, you should have a Bachelor’s degree in Law, Public Policy, Human Resources Management, or other related disciplines from a recognized institution with 4-6 years of progressively responsible experience with Human Resources, Development and/or Policy Projects.
- In addition, you will possess strong analytical, critical thinking and writing skills with the ability to synthesize information into a cohesive report/product. Membership of CIPM would be an added advantage.
CLICK HERE for more information.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about CIPM Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Chartered Institute of Personnel Management, Chartered Institute of Personnel Management 2020, Chartered Institute of Personnel Management Recruitment, Chartered Institute of Personnel Management Recruitment 2020, Chartered Institute of Personnel Management Recruitment Requirements, CIPM, CIPM Jobs, How to Apply for Chartered Institute of Personnel Management Recruitment