CIPM Recruitment Portal 2020/2021 | www.cipmnigeria.org.
CIPM of Nigeria 2020: This page will guide you on the latest information about how to apply for the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate.
In this article, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for a successful application.
The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM) seeks qualified and talented professionals to contribute to enhancing the standard and practice of Human Resource Management in Nigeria in the following capacities:
IMPORTANT! Currently there is no trending job update for this company yet. Ensure to BOOKMARK this page to stay updated with first hand information…
1. Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
- The Chief Operating Officer will be responsible for designing and implementing business strategies, plans and procedures.
- He/she will maintain control of diverse business operations.
- The position is involved directly with increasing revenue and problem solving at the station
- The candidate will be required to have a Bachelors Degree in a relevant degree.
- He/she should have 4 to 5 years’ experience in Electronic media (TV or Radio).
2. Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- The successful candidate will be required support the organisation’s management team in maintaining and enhancing the human resource operations by developing and enforcing vibrant human resource policies and processes within the scope of the HR Value Chain.
- The candidate will be required to have a Bachelor’s degree in any relevant Social Science or Business degree with minimum of 3 year on a similar role.
- A working knowledge of relevant National Labour Laws is required for this role. Professional Membership of CIPM is mandatory.
3. Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager
- The sales and marketing Manager will be responsible for planning and implementing sales, marketing and product development programs for the television station.
- He or she will target existing and new markets by planning and overseeing advertising and promotion activities.
- The successful candidate will implement strategic marketing and sales plans to achieve corporate objectives for products and services offered by the television station.
- The candidate will be required to have a Bachelor’s degree in any relevant social science or business degree and 2 to 3 years’ experience in marketing media related products
7th December, 2018
How to Apply Online:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a comprehensive Cover Letter to: [email protected]
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about CIPM Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Apply for CIPM Recruitment, Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria, Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria Recruitment, Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria Recruitment Guide, Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria Recruitment Requirements, CIPM, CIPM 2020, CIPM Jobs, CIPM Recruitment 2020, CIPM Recruitment Portal, CIPM Recruitment Portal 2020, CIPM Recruitment Portal 2020/2021, CIPM Recruitment Portal 2020/2021 | www.cipmnigeria.org, How to Apply for Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria Recruitment, Ongoing CIPM Recruitment