City of Hope Hospital Recruitment 2019/2020 and How to Apply Online.
City of Hope Hospital, City of Hope Hospital Recruitment, City of Hope Hospital Recruitment 2019, How to Apply for City of Hope Hospital Recruitment. See more details below;
City of Hope Hospital Recruitment 2019
City of Hope Hospital has been undergoing recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the City of Hope Hospital Application form and guidelines for 2019/2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for City of Hope Hospital Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 City of Hope Hospital form?
- Is the City of Hope Hospital 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will City of Hope Hospital Recruitment start?
- I need City of Hope Hospital Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is City of Hope Hospital Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
- City of Hope Hospital Application Deadline 2019/2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About City of Hope Hospital
City of Hope is a leading research and treatment center for cancer, diabetes and other life-threatening diseases. Designated as a comprehensive cancer center, the highest recognition bestowed by the National Cancer Institute, City of Hope is also a founding member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, with research and treatment protocols that advance care throughout the nation.
Our scientists work with doctors to treat both the physical and emotional needs of our patients. By attending to the individual, not just the illness, your life afterwards can be fuller and more rewarding. At City of Hope, we combine science with soul to make medical miracles every day. READ MORE.
City of Hope Hospital is a leading healthcare provider in Benin city. In line with our growth plan, we are currently recruiting to fill the following positions below:
♦ Registered Nurse
♦ Customer Service Officer
♦ Human Resources/Admin Manager
♦ Business Development Officer
20th November, 2018.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the City of Hope Hospital recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSSand DSSRecruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about City of Hope Hospital Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.