Civil Defense Salary Structure in Nigeria 2020 Latest Update.
Civil Defense Salary Structure in Nigeria… The Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps (NSCDC) is a paramilitary agency and it is empowered by lay Act No 2 of 2003 and the Act was amended on the 4ht of June 2007.
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps were established during the Obasanjo civilian regime to provide required safety measures against any form of disaster, attack or threat against the citizens of Nigeria. They too are in possession of guns, just like the other members of the armed forces.
About the ranking
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps also have ranks like that of the Nigerian military and the police. They too have chains of command. The lowest rank is that of the Assistant Cadet, while the highest rank is that of the Commandant General. They too have both commissioned and the lowest rank is that of the Assistant Cadet, while the highest rank is that of the Commandant General.
They too have both commissioned and non-commissioned officers. They have both the Cadre and the Superintendent Cadre. The salary structure of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps is based on the level of the ranking of the individual officer, just as it obtains in virtually all military and paramilitary organizations in Nigeria. The salary is also based on the certificate with which the individual is the salary is also based on the certificate with which the individual is given an appointment.
- If the individual is a graduate, he is placed at Level 8.
- An HND holder, on the other hand, is placed on Level 7.
- If the individual is a medical doctor, he is placed on level 12.
- A lawyer, on the other hand, is placed on level 9.
- A master’s degree holder to is placed on level 9.
An officer of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps on level 8 step 1 would belong to the Assistant Superintendent cadre and such an individual is paid up to N121,000 per month.
An Inspectorate Cadre placed on Level 7, on the other hand, is paid about N69,000 per month.
The hierarchical structure of the ranks obtainable in Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps are listed below from the highest rank to the lowest rank.
- Commandant General is on level 8
- Deputy Commandant General is on level 17
- Assistant Commandant General is on level 16
- Chief Commander is on level 15
- Deputy Commander is on level 14
- Assistant Commander is on level 13
- Chief Superintendent Cadre is on level 12
- Superintendent Cadre is on level 11
- Deputy Superintendent Cadre is on level 10
- Assistant Superintendent Cadre I is on level 9
- Assistant Superintendent Cadre II is on level 8
- Inspectorate Cadre is between levels 6 and 12.
- Assistant Cadre is from level 3 to 5. This is the lowest cadre in the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.