Commonwealth Secretariat Graduate Recruitment 2017 | Application Guide and Requirements.
Commonwealth Secretariat Graduate Recruitment 2017, In this article you will get latest updates on Commonwealth Secretariat Graduate Recruitment 2017, recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
The Commonwealth Secretariat is proud to be supporting youth empowerment through our Young Professionals Programme (YPP). The YPP creates multiple opportunities for talented and qualified young people from across the Commonwealth to contribute to our core work through the transference of technical expertise, innovative ideas, specialist knowledge and fresh perspectives.
The Commonwealth Secretariat is the inter-governmental body of the Commonwealth, comprising 52 independent sovereign states. Our aim is to provide sustainable and people-centred development through professional advice, transfer of best practice and the enhancement of skills and knowledge. Here you will be making a valued contribution to the wellbeing of 2.4 billion citizens, 60% of whom are under 30 years of age.
If you are keen to gain excellent experience with us, and can thrive in our multi-cultural environment, we look forward to hearing from you.
Job Title: Assistant Communications Officer
The Assistant Communications Officer role sits within the Communications Division and is focused on providing it with technical and administrative support.
- To be considered for this opportunity, you must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional journalistic, media or political experience.
- A master’s degree is desirable but not essential.
- You will have worked in a recognised national broadcast, print or digital newsroom for a minimum of two years
- A minimum bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional journalistic, media or press office experience
- Has worked in a recognised national broadcast, print or digital newsroom or press office for a minimum of two years
- Has experience of working in one or more of their country’s national political partiesor governments or been a political or lobby reporter or correspondent
- Has used content management systems to upload digital content or willing to be trained
- Can photograph, video and edit basic films
- Has proven experience of placing stories in regional, national and international media
- Has media contacts to market and place stories and enhance the reputation and brand of the Secretariat
- Has experience of dealing with communications crises
- A master’s degree
- Has specialist knowledge of Africa and/or Asia
- Has experience of writing speeches for internal and external stakeholders
- Has experience of coaching internal and external stakeholders in media and public appearances
- £28,500 per annum gross, subject to deductions of National Insurance contributions and Commonwealth Secretariat internal income tax paid at UK income tax rates. This salary is fully inclusive. Salary is payable monthly on or after 25th of each month into a bank account
- Medical and Dental Coverage
The Secretariat provides non-contributory private healthcare and dental cover for all London-based employees and eligible London based dependents of employees. The cover is subject to underwriting conditions and supplements the UK National Health Service provisions.
- Subject to funding, the Secretariat may put in place various insurance schemes for its employees. Where such policies are in place, they shall be subject to the conditions of the underwriters and may change from time to time.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: August 1st, 2017
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Commonwealth Secretariat Recruitment 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.
MOST RELATED POST
Tags: caricom secretariat jobs, commonwealth foundation jobs, Commonwealth Secretariat Graduate Recruitment 2017, commonwealth secretariat internships, commonwealth secretariat london, Commonwealth Secretariat Recruitment, commonwealth secretariat scholarships, commonwealth secretariat vacancies, how to Apply for Commonwealth Secretariat Graduate Recruitment 2017, job vacancies at Commonwealth Secretariat, Jobs at Commonwealth Secretariat, Latest Graduate Recruitment at Commonwealth Secretariat, oecs jobs, working for the commonwealth secretariat