=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Compliance Techniques & Standards Officer 2018.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited Job Vacancy for Compliance Techniques & Standards Officer… The First Bank of Nigeria Limited is recruiting for Compliance Techniques & Standards Officer. The ideal candidate must possess a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in compliance or related areas in financial services.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Compliance Techniques & Standards Officer
Requisition ID: 1800000Z
Job Type: Full-time
- Reporting to the Team Lead, Techniques and Standards, the ideal candidate will provide an independent assessment of compliance quality with assurances that internal and regulatory processes are complied with.
- In addition, he/she will assist in categorizing, examining and presenting information that will aid the accuracy, efficiency and effectiveness of management decisions and monitoring requirements that are completed to measure compliance with banking regulations.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Identifying issues requiring improvement and potential themes, and identifying relevant corrective actions required and tracking through to completion.
- Conducting periodic reviews and updates of Compliance QAR policies and procedures
- Monitoring and reporting on the progress of actions plans of respective units in compliance functions and assessing their adequacy for effectively managing compliance risk.
- Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance / quality
- Analyzing, classifying and presenting management with information to aid decision making purposes.
- Candidates applyying for the Compliance Techniques and Standards Officer role must possess a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in compliance or related areas in financial services
- In addition to the above, all candidates vying for any of the positions must possess the following:
- Interpersonal skills
- Excellent Communications skills
- High ethical standards and integrity
- self-solution driven attributes, proactivity and an acceptable knowledge of the business environment
- Compliance Techniques and Standards Officer candidates must possess a first degree (or equivalent ) in either Law, Banking & Finance or any related discipline
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.