Computer Operator Job in Ondo State at Progress Schools, Okeigbo – December, 2016
Progress Schools, Okeigbo, Ondo state comprises Progress Kiddies (Nursery and Primary) and Progress College. Progress Kiddies also operates the Montessori system of teaching from cradle through early primary stages.
Progress College has a broad based curriculum consisting of all the subjects areas specified by the ministry of Education, broken into (JSS) and (SSS) levels.
Progress College, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Computer Operator
Duties and Responsibilities
- Must be a computer literate
- Able to handle photocopy machines and printers.
- Able to handle multi-tasking
- Typing of examination questions and school letters.
- Entering of scores and data into the school website
- Able to teach computer practical effectively.
- Applicant must have the minimum qualification of OND certificate and must be able to communicate fluently in English Language.
Relevant Work Experience
- At least 1 – 3 years post NYSC teaching experience.
- Age range 24 – 40 years.
Required Competency and Work Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- String ethical and moral standards
- Dedicated and diligent
- Excellent Professional appearance
- Proficient in ICT
- Positive attitude
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their CV’s and application letter to: [email protected]
Note: Successful applicants may be expected to resume in immediately
Application Deadline: 2nd January, 2017
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.