Concept Group Recruitment 2019/2020 and How to Apply for Available Vacant Positions
The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include; Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Equipment Leasing and Financial Intermediary Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise Software Development Company, Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit Officer
- The internal audit function provides an independent assessment of the adequacy of the organization’s internal systems and controls, including the systems for appropriate identification and evaluation of risk and for ensuring compliance with all applicable policies and regulation.
- Gathering sufficient and appropriate evidence for the approval of transactions
- Ensuring compliance with policies and procedures
- Audit review of departmental processes
- Checking adequacy and efficiency of internal control system in place
- Pre and post audit verification of transactions
- Final verification of funds disbursement, liquidation and termination
- Ensure compliance with government law and regulations to avoid defaults that may lead to fines and penalties etc.
- HND/B.Sc. in Accounting, Professional Certification (ACA/ACCA) would be an added advantage.
- Excellent numerical, communication, and analytical skills.
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgment and sound financial ‘common sense’.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (MS Office Suite).
- 0 – 2 years audit experience.
- Assertiveness, Attention to Details, Integrity
CLICK HERE for more information.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Concept Group Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.