Conglomerate Jobs in Nigeria – Conglomerates are large companies that are made up of independent entities that operate in multiple industries. Many conglomerates are multinationals and multi-industry corporations.
Every one of a conglomerate’s subsidiary businesses runs independently of the other business divisions, but the subsidiaries’ management report to the senior management of the parent company.
A conglomerate is a corporation made up of a number of different, seemingly unrelated businesses. In a conglomerate, one company owns a controlling stake in a number of smaller companies which conduct business separately.
Part-Time Conglomerate Jobs in Nigeria
1. Job Title: ICAN, CIS & CIBN Instructor/Lecturer
Job Type: Part-Time
Delivers high standards of teaching and learning and to monitor the assessment processes in accordance with the requirements of the awarding body and the college;
He evaluates the effectiveness of the subject through the application of the subject and evaluation process;
- To comply with student and course management procedures including administration such as the completion of registers;
- To design the module booklet to ensure effective learning and coverage in accordance with course outcomes and to liaise with the Career Coordinator and Director of Studies to ensure that it is cohesive and sensitive to student needs;
- To identify, share and embed good practice and resource in teaching, learning, assessment and subject leadership;
- Any other duties that may reasonably be requested by the management from time to time.
- Candidates must possess a B.Sc or HND in any Banking/Accounting related course or equivalent and must be accredited by CIBN, CIS and/or ICAN.
- Professional qualified Chartered Accountant or Chartered Banker.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Prepared to work with college policies;
- Ability to manage the courses effectively;
- Interpersonal skills and teamwork;
- Ability to manage the students effectively.
2. Job Title: Facility Support Staff
Job Type: Part-Time
Job Description: The Facility support staff will report directly to the Office Administrative Manager or his/her designee. This scope of work (SOW) sets forth the services to be provided by the Facility Support Staff to SAII Associates Ltd/Gte, an associate company of Chemonics International Inc. in the implementation of the USAID Global Health Supply Chain – Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM) in Nigeria.
- Maintain and clean all public and private areas of the office premises
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Superficial and intensive office sanitation including but not limited to sweeping, mopping and disposing of simple office waste
- Carry out the monthly general office cleaning
- Notify supervisor of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Disposition of waste bins or similar receptacles for waste at the close of business every day
- Support replenishment of office consumables such as tea items, dispenser water jars, toiletries, etc.)
- Follow all health and safety regulations during cleaning
- Minimum of a Secondary School Certification
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Fluency in English is required
3. Job Title: Community Mobilization Assistant
Job Type: Part-Time
This component aims to facilitate a change in attitudes and behaviors that condone and perpetuate Gender-Based Violence: this involves encouraging men and women to reflectively examine gender roles and inequalities in order to support a safer environment for women and girls and to facilitate gender-inclusive development in the community.
She/he will work with communities to develop and implement plans to improve the safety and security for women and girls in the community
- Design and participate in awareness-raising activities aimed at promoting changes in attitudes and behaviors regarding gender, gender equality, and GBV.
- Identify strategies to promote active community participation in prevention and response interventions designed to address GBV.
- Play a lead role in the formation of community groups for response and prevention activities.
- Lead on the formation of community structures
- Work with the WPE Trainer, Comprehensive Women Center, Case Worker to facilitate Training and sensitizations to community groups, local partners and Community Based Organizations on GBV issues.
- Promote the involvement of men and youth in GBV activities.
- Utilize participatory methodology and adult education techniques to assist communities in developing community-driven prevention and response plans.
- Minimum of an NCE certificate in Community Development or related field preferred. University Degree in similar fields would be an added advantage
- Community outreach and mobilization experience, including experience working with women, girls as well as community stockholders is preferred
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and respect for clients at all times is essential.
- Excellent listening and observation skills, including the ability to create trust, support, respect and interact with survivors of all ages, background, and diversity
- Demonstrated commitment to women’s empowerment and protection through current/ previous volunteer work in women’s group, girls clubs or other relevant experience is an added advantage
- Ability to communicate in English, Hausa and or local dialects spoken in the location
Full-Time Conglomerate Jobs in Nigeria
4. Job Title: Corporate Sales Executive
Job type: Full Time
Job Description: Sales Executive to help meet customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping the company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing the sales potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
- Prospecting for new sales and opportunities
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing available resources
- Designing and implementing a strategic business/sales plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures it’s a strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- BSc/MSc Degree in Business Administration or a related field; certification in sales or marketing will be an asset
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
5. Job Title: Surveyor
Job Type: Full Time
In this position, you will conduct precise measurements of land boundaries, geographical and man-made features, latitude and longitude, elevation, and any other relevant data, as needed by the clients.
You will process all necessary calculations and generate reports, maps, etc. in order to help our clients in their engineering, construction, and/or development process.
- Travel to job sites in a timely and responsible fashion
- Honor all scheduling commitments and communicate any delays in a timely manner
- Conduct all measurements needed to meet survey requirements with accuracy
- Utilize and maintain all necessary equipment properly
- Record all necessary data, ensuring accuracy and precision
- Generate all required reports and documents, including plots and maps
- Determine evidence of any previous boundaries via observation and research
- Bachelor’s degree in surveying or related field
- Valid, current surveyor’s license required
- Valid driver’s license required
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience working as a licensed surveyor
- Strong computer skills, including experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Precise and detail oriented with a commitment to accuracy
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.