Consulting Jobs in Nigeria – Perhaps you have this strong urge to share your knowledge and assist people with your knowledge by helping them through their career or choice of business idea, then it is better you tilt toward being a consultant in any venture you will need to groom your expertise in.
If you’ve ever considered consultancy as a career, you may have wondered about the types of consultancy jobs and what the best option may be for you.
Not to worry this article will get you aligned with your choice of an aspect of consultancy and a working condition which you may desire as it provides information concerning both full-time and part-time consultancy
Part Time Consultancy Jobs
1. Job Title: Admin and Procurement Officer
Job Type: Part-time
Oversee the day to day operations of the Fenix Nigeria office including managing office support staff – caretakers, cleaners, gardeners, etc. Supervise all maintenance activities and maintain a regular schedule of maintenance for the Fenix’s properties.
Maintain a highly professional working environment every day (demo units set up, projector + whiteboard in every room, etc.) – ensuring that the Fenix office always looks its best.
Safeguard the office, entrusted with maintaining office keys as well as management of all administrative issues like hygiene, stationeries, & welfare
- Monitor, supervise and ensure safety measures are incorporated into all business office development
- Oversee the procurement analysis of all supplies/services ensuring detailed procedure and selection process is clearly outlined within the analysis section.
- Coordinate pre-qualification of suppliers to create suppliers’ database, maintain and update regularly the database
- Manage the Approved Supplier List. Ensure all suppliers uphold the terms and conditions of the agreement and in need of sourcing or changing current agreements coordinate with the procurement committee to facilitate any necessary additions and changes.
- Conduct price checks on all procurement conducted and manage the process to negotiate strong value for money
A minimum of 5 years experience in office management, administration and logistics
- Degree or diploma in Business Administration, Social Sciences or other related fields
- You will be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- You must be an excellent communicator with fluency in written and spoken English.
- Experienced in working experience on spreadsheets.
2. Job Title: Public Relation Manager
Job Type: Part-Time
Job Description: The publicist will manage the Company talents public image and appearances. He/She must know how to write press releases, network, and deal with media, have strong communication and people skills.
Oversees the public image and manages all media relations Coordinates publicity events and make sure the client knows where to go and what to do, They are responsible for writing press releases, escorting the client on red carpet events and attending the press junket.
- The publicist is on the job 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Will work long hours and also travel with their talent as much as needed.
- Main duties also include fielding questions from the media, securing interviews for their client and maintaining a positive relationship with the press.
- To protect the client from any surprises, publicists will ask the journalist exactly what the story is about and what questions they plan to ask.
- Must have a high level of experience in PR, communications, journalism, or related field work.
- Coursework also includes writing and editing for mass media, public relations fundamentals, PR ethics, media organization and communications in the information age.
- Desired Competence
- Understanding the talent: Manages client expectations effectively
- Communication skills: Uses communication skills in a thorough and effective manner to manage own area of responsibility.
- Management of Information: Establishes and maintains data and information records which are sufficient for own purposes and which meet the music industry, legal and regulatory requirements.
3. Job Title: Volunteer
Job Type: Part-Time
Job Description: The social impact project is of long duration and requires your presence only once a week at a minimum of 3 hours for a period of 3 months. However, It is open to shifting volunteers for more flexibility.
- : Board Game Trainee Volunteer: Training student on how to play and master the art of any of the specified game: Chess, Scrabble, and Monopoly
- Registration Volunteer: Welcome students and provide registration support.
- Knowledgeable in playing / training of Scrabble or Chess or Monopoly.
- Idea maniacs (help us bring crazy & innovative activities)
- Event management and coordination.
4. Job Title: Reading Advocacy Partner Volunteer
Job Type: Part-Time
Reading Advocacy Partner (RAP) is a volunteering / mentoring scheme for both young people and professionals who are passionate about reading and are willing to mentor and motivate children to read and become the best they can be during and beyond the challenge.
- To assist the Library, supporting the organization in achieving long term goals, thereby improving your set skills to becoming better.
- To assist children read throughout the 30 books reading challenge.
- To serve as mentors and reading guides.
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND/MSc
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally with library staff, other volunteers and members of the public, especially children.
- Previous experience of working with children and participating in children’s activities.
- Reliable, confident and responsible individual, with enthusiasm and effective interpersonal skills.
- The ability to cope with the duties and responsibilities of the post and the associated environment, including an understanding of health & safety.
- Must reside in either one of these cities; Abuja, Lagos, Warri, Port Harcourt, Kaduna, Enugu, Ibadan, Kano
5. Job Title: Part Time Team Member
Job Type: Part-Time
This job which offers maximum work hours of 5 hours a day, provides flexibility for the right candidates and will be an exciting opportunity for students seeking work opportunities.
The successful candidates will be responsible for enhancing the cinema experience for all guests by contributing to the smooth running of the cinemas in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Selling box office tickets, responding to queries reservations and sales.
- Monitoring and maintaining cash flow, ensuring that there are no shortages.
- Ensuring that guests are well guided to entrance and exit into the cinema.
- Monitoring and maintaining guest flow, ensuring that there are no obstructions to the guest cinematic experience.
- Participating in briefings and other meetings as requested by the cinema manager.
- A good degree, HND, OND from a reputable higher institution.
- Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to varying situations.
- Excellent communication skills
Full-Time Consultancy Jobs in Nigeria
6. Job Title: Senior Gas Consultant
Job Type: Full Time
The Senior Gas Consultant Will serve as a Consultant providing technical and commercial expertise to the group. Specifically, the particular expertise required is one focused on gas utilization; demand and supply in power generation.
SPG (Sahara Power Group) expects the ideal individual to be able to leverage on its generating assets, get sufficient gas supply and ensure these assets perform optimally and render expert technical advisory services.
- Review and update the design and process flow for Gas supply and utilization
- Manage all aspects of Gas Contract Management
- Ensure all Gas Supply Agreements are in place
- Design of the Gas Supply Value Chain with proximity to one or more of stakeholders (Gas Supplier, Transmission infrastructure and/or customer)
- Develop and implement a Gas Pricing Model (analyzing its use for Power vs Export)
- Ensure sourcing of consistent gas supply to generating infrastructure
- Must possess a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and/or Sciences
- A cumulative minimum of ten (10) years oil & gas/power industry experience
- A Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact with peers and clients
- Group Managing Director, Sahara Power Group
- MDs of the power entities
- Chief Operations Officers of the power entities
7. Job Title: Procurement Consultant
Job Type: Full Time
The Consultant shall provide support to the project implementation unit in preparation and processing: The Project Procurement plan, Request for Expression of Interest REOI, EOL, RFPs Tech.& Fin, Evaluation, Contract Negotiation, Award, etc.
Provide hands-on training to the PIU on implementation matters covering procurement, disbursements, report writing, Conduct post-implementation review, sensitization for management staff of Ebonyi State Ministry of Works and Transport on the basic procurement.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual progress reports
- Any other responsibility relating to the project as required by the Project Coordinator
- Prepare and deliver basic procurement training for the PIU, Ebonyi State Ring Road Project, in particular, the procurement officer on hands-on procurement principles and practices.
- A degree in Procurement, Public Administration, Engineering, Law, Banking & Finance, Business Management, or any related fields; a post-graduate degree in Procurement, Management, Business or Law will be considered an advantage. Membership of recognized procurement professional body is merit.
- A minimum of Ten (10) years of directly relevant experience in public procurement, including broad expertise in the procurement of consultancy services;
- State-of-the-art knowledge of the concepts, principles, And practices which govern international procurements, the Knowledge of Consultancy services contract, preparation of Terms of References, etc;
8. Job Title: Research Consultant
Job Type: Full Time
Job Description: The study seeks to proffer to young men and women in the commercial sex trade, viable daily jobs, and businesses that can sustainably improve their living standards.
The study will also serve as a social investment anchor for other supply actors and stakeholders in the country. This study is to augment the drive for innovative business in urban slum communities within Abuja, as a case study.
- Design a questionnaire for the target sample population; the questionnaire should adequately collect key skill and desired business data for the CSW
- Enlighten the field officer who will be administering the questionnaire to the girls on the most vital information needed and best ways to fill the questionnaire and approach the target sample.
- Conduct on the ground surveys on daily business that are sustainable and empowering for young girls. The survey should include real-life businesses and skill required.
- Develop at least 10 business innovative ideas or plans that best suit the CSW as a viable alternative to daily income.
- Bachelor’s Degree from college or university in Social Sciences, Business Administration, Management, Project Management, or a related field.
- Four (4) years working experience in research, market development or business development preferably in an NGO or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven ability to interact in a non-judgemental, unrehearsed and openly manner.
- Proven ability to work within slums and informal settlements, with great interpersonal skills to mingle and interact with Commercial Sex Workers within the chosen research area.
- Proficient in survey research, questionnaire design, socio-economic and behavioral analysis.
9. Job Title: Village Savings and Loans Association (VSLA) Training Consultant
Job Type: Full Time
The Consultant will be engaged by the project to conduct the training. The methodology which will be competency-based will involve the use of stories, simulation, games, facilitation, reflection, role play, drawings and play methods suitable for adult illiterate learners.
- The Consultant will develop a training schedule/ agenda and training materials
- At the end of the training, a training report should be shared
- Conduct training for 436 registered households
- Conduct training for 10 staff of Save the Children
- Provide necessary templates
- Other deliverables as mentioned in the contract
- At least a master’s degree, in a relevant discipline
- Extensive theoretical and practical experience of VSLA methodology in humanitarian and development contexts
- Experience with food security and livelihood capacity building.
- Experience working with Save the Children
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills
- Demonstrated understanding of community-based social safety net interventions for households with low levels of education
10. Job Title: Child Survival and Development Consultant
Job Type: Full Time
The consultant will support the SMOH, SPHCDA and other partners in the implementation of various strategies and interventions that will strengthen partnership for policy reforms, sector governance, and stewardship at LGA level, increased transparency and accountability, capacity building, provision of sustainable and scaled-up integrated MNCHN service delivery with equity and community participation.
This position is to support the State ministry of health, state primary health care development agency and other partners in the implementation of evidence-based interventions that will result in the scale-up of and improved access to maternal and newborn health services with a particular focus on systems strengthening, local capacity building, focused mentoring in local facilities and communities in Adamawa and Bauchi States.
- Work with the SMOH, SPHCDA and other partners to support the dissemination of national policy, strategy, guidelines, and quality of care model for MNCHN at the state and LGA level.
- Support SMOH and SPHCDA by providing technical assistance to the development of the good quality state and LGA annual operational plans and their review using the Primary Health Care Mechanism.
- Support dissemination and use of approved training modules and guidelines on selected high impact Integrated Maternal New-born Child Health and Nutrition continuum of care package as defined ( such as- Focused Antenatal Care (FANC); Skilled Birth Attendance (SBA); Emergency Obstetric and Newborn Care (EmONC); Helping Babies Breath (HBB); Post Natal Care (PNC); Integrated Management of acute malnutrition, Infant and Young Child Feeding (IYCF), Micronutrient Prevention and Control, Community Based intervention including A New-born Care and Integrated Community Case Management (iCCM) for diarrhoea, malaria and pneumonia, etc.)
- University degree in Social Sciences, Public Health and/or related technical field.
- Five year’s experience working on child survival issues or health projects.
- Fluency in oral and written English is required. Knowledge of another UN working language an asset. Knowledge of the local working language of the duty station an asset.
- Knowledge of the latest developments and technology in related fields.
- Ability to make timely and quality judgments and decisions and very good training skills.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.