Cornerstone Insurance Plc Recruitment 2020 – (Currently Hiring In 1 Position).
Cornerstone Insurance Plc Recruitment 2020: This is a comprehensive guide on how to apply for Cornerstone Insurance Plc Recruitment, recruitment requirement, qualification and other important information about Cornerstone Insurance Plc. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for successful application.
Cornerstone Insurance Plc has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Cornerstone Insurance Plc Application form and guidelines for 2020/2021. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Cornerstone Insurance Plc Recruitment 2020/2021?
- Where can I obtain the 2020 Cornerstone Insurance Plc form?
- Is the Cornerstone Insurance Plc 2020 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Cornerstone Insurance Plc Recruitment start?
- I need Cornerstone Insurance Plc Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Cornerstone Insurance Plc Recruitment real for 2020 etc?
- Cornerstone Insurance Plc Application Deadline 2020/2021.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
Cornerstone Insurance Plc
Cornerstone Insurance Plc is the first insurance company in Nigeria to provide customers with an online platform for insurance transactions. Little wonder why Cornerstone Insurance PLC was adjudged as the ‘Best use of IT in Insurance Service 2013’ by the Financial Technology Magazine and also Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry Awards for ‘Best Online Insurance Company of the Year 2015 to name a few.
Available Vacant Positions
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
♦ Financial Planner
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Application Deadline: 6th March, 2020.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Cornerstone Insurance Plc recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Mistakes to Avoid While Applying
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2020;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2020;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2020;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply
Interested candidate should CLICK HERE
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Cornerstone Insurance Plc Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions at any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: 2020, 2020 Jobs Online, Cornerstone Insurance Plc, Cornerstone Insurance Plc 202, Cornerstone Insurance Plc Job, Cornerstone Insurance Plc Job 2020, Cornerstone Insurance Plc Job Portal, Cornerstone Insurance Plc Job Portal 2020, Cornerstone Insurance Plc Jobs online, Cornerstone Insurance Plc Online Jobs, Cornerstone Insurance Plc Recruitment, Cornerstone Insurance Plc Recruitment 2020, Cornerstone Insurance Plc Recruitment Jobs 2020, Cornerstone Insurance Plc Recruitment Portal, Cornerstone Insurance Plc Recruitment Portal 2020, OND/HND/BSC Jobs, Port Harcourt Jobs