Country Manager Job Vacancy in an African Airline – January, 2017.
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London, & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical, Scientific, Healthcare, Finance, Banking, Insurance, Water, FMCG, Ingredients, Manufacturing, Chemicals and Logistics sectors.
Mackenzie Stuart are working with an African Airline to source a Country Manager for Nigeria.
Job Title: Country Manager
- Manage countrywide operations for the airline throughout Nigeria leading a team of 7 Operations Managers
- Work with local and International Ground Handling and Aviation Service providers to make sure that all flights in and out of Nigeria are running correctly and on time
- Help increase the Airline’s brand and market share within Nigeria and West Africa as a whole
- Report to Head Office every month with efficiency savings to make the Airline more effective in the region
- Work with the Airline’s marketing team to boost the company’s image in the region by providing unbeatable service for the region
- Look to open up new routes in West Africa that would lead to new market opportunities as well as increased revenues
- Reports to Director – Operations
- REQUIRED – At least 2 years working in Airlines or Aviation companies in Africa
- REQUIRED – Fluent in English and with a good working knowledge of French, fluent French speakers will be looked upon favourably
- Good organisation skills as the candidate will be managing the overall flight dispatch and airport services for the Airline in Nigeria
- Previous experience of leading teams effectively and hitting targets set by senior management and the Board
- Must have a passion for forging relationships and have experience working in teams
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Due to the large number of applications if you have not heard anything within 14 days then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.