Cradter Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply for Graduate Vacancies Online
Cradter Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018/2019 – In this article you will surely get latest updates on Cradter Nigeria Limited 2018 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Cradter Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018
Cradter Nigeria Limited is an Oil and Gas Services, Support and engineering Company dedicated to providing comprehensive Services to all sectors of the Oil and Gas industry.
We are seeking to recruit qualified candidates to fill the following positions below in Lagos State:
Job Title: Trainee Engineer
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop competency to perform operations and operate equipment as assigned, and be accountable for jobs at end of training period.
- Learn basic rig components and different roles of service companies.
- Provide job support to engineers and specialists at the project site and in the base location, including risk analysis.
- Assist with rig-up and rig-down of tools and equipment at the project site.
- Contribute to preparation of project site reports.
- Participate in post-job debriefings.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Engineering or related fields.
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Application Deadline: 19th March, 2018.
Job Title: Sales Manager – Oil & Gas
- Engages and educates existing and prospective clients on the value of OptaSense’s DAS (Distributed Acoustic Sensing) services for their specific applications.
- Networks, promotes and maintains excellent client relationships at the highest level by consistently communicating and delivering value
- Develops and prepares professional presentations, proposals and quotations
- Prepares forecasting reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information including: sales progress, prospect relationship management data, bids won and lost and contact history with major accounts
- Gathers market information about competitors’ rates, competitor and industry utilization, ongoing projects and future proposals
- Works with other sales team members to develop a coordinated sales strategy for major accounts
- Assists in the development and execution of the general sales and marketing strategy
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices, participating in professional societies, trade shows and industry events
Experience & Qualifications
- Post-Secondary degree preferable in Engineering, Geosciences or related discipline
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in direct selling and account management
- Prior experience in selling production systems and/or seismic products to producers, engineering firms and contractors within the upstream Oil and Gas market.
- Proven track record in sales and a demonstrated ability to close deals
- Solid understanding of the fibre optic technologies associated with seismic data acquisition and processing is a plus
- Experience in well construction and completions, including fracturing services, a plus
- Experience with sales management software (Salesforce) considered an asset
- Some international travel required
- Valid Driver’s license is required
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Ability to deliver a successful product demo
- Solution selling experience
- Technology sales (sensing, software, solutions) an absolute must
- High energy, proven team player
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Excellent decision making and judgment
- Strong planning and organizing skills
Application Deadline: 20th March, 2018.
Job Title: HSE Officer
- Support the Project Department and the organization with planning, coordinating and implementing of effective HSE policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure that the department / organizational objectives are met.
- Provide support to Project and Operation team in all aspects of safety, occupational health, safety and environmental issues.
- Support the Project Department in ensuring HSE compliance onshore and offshore and perform regular HSE audits in the areas of business.
- Attend pre-job, planning and client meetings as required on HSE related matters.
- Provide support to the department on the implementation of Company-wide HSE initiatives.
- Assist with developing HSE plans that comply with Company policies and procedures as well as client requirements
- Ensure training, tool box meetings, and drills are implemented as part of the company’s offshore training and HSE program, i.e. emergency response systems, etc.
- Minimum First Degree in Engineering, with specialization in QHSE or related discipline.
- Possess certification in NEBOSH.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in Oil & Gas-Offshore Construction Industry.
- Knowledgeable in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OSHA 18001, ISM, ISPS standards and HSE management systems is highly preferred.
- Strong passion for HSE and related activities.
- Good MS Office skills particularly in Excel, Word and Power point.
- Able to work independently and meticulous.
- Must be willing to travel at short notice.
Application Deadline: 10th March, 2018.
Job Title: Operations Officer
- Work with the Operations Manager to deliver the strategic growth plan set by the organization.
- This growth will predominately come through the improvement in operations processes and procedures as it relates to project.
- Responsible for the day to day operations of the Unit and Department, with the aim of achieving a significant increase in company revenue and profitability.
- Contribute to managing operating cost and implement effective cost reduction measures.
- Ensure activities comply with the organization’s requirements for Quality Management, legal stipulations, and general duty of care.
- Provide personal judgement and experience in market conditions, economic conditions, competitor analysis and government, legislative and regulatory matters.
- Promote and inspire values associated with operational excellence, workplace safety, environmental best practices and exemplary business ethics, integrity and entrepreneurship.
- Manage and oversee the performance and budgets of projects and operations of the department.
- Minimum of 3years’ experience within an oil and gas industry facilities fabrication/construction/engineering project controls environment.
- First Degree in Engineering or Administration, Masters’ Degree or Professional Certification.
- Ability to demonstrate a complete understanding and show commitment to the importance of HSE and Quality in operational activities.
- Ability to take responsibility and accountability for department performance and to drive success through good leadership.
Application Deadline: 10th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected]
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Cradter Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Cradter Nigeria Limited, Cradter Nigeria Limited Recruitment, Cradter Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018, Cradter Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019, Cradter Nigeria Limited Recruitment Guide, Cradter Nigeria Limited Recruitment Requirements, How to Apply for Cradter Nigeria Limited Recruitment