Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Crane Operator (Rom-Oil) 2018.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job Vacancy for Crane Operator (Rom-Oil)… Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is recruiting for Crane Operator (Rom-Oil). The ideal candidate must possess OND/NABTEB/C&G/WAEC Technical certificates.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Crane Operator (Rom-Oil)
- To operate the crane whenever required by any department to aid the department with completing their scheduled tasks.
- Ensure the crane is in good shape by reporting all observed maintenance and repair need to the Technical Manager.
- Carry out working activities as required.
- Ensure adherence to safety practices and execution of jobs in conformity to safety standards.
- Adhere strictly to the Safe Work Procedure and Safety Policies of the company.
- Ensure the safety of self and others in the line of work
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Management
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics & English Language in not more than 2 sittings.
- OND/NABTEB/C&G/WAEC Technical
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience
The person must:
- Be well organized and have an eye for detail
- Have good technical knowledge on basic crane operations
- Demonstrate a high sense of discipline
- Have good communication and analytic skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.