=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Apply Now for Creative Associates International Vacancy in Nigeria.
Creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-growing global development firm that specializes in education, economic growth, democratic institutions and stabilization.
Based in Washington, D.C., Creative has a field presence in more than 15 countries with a strong client portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, among others. Since its founding in 1977, Creative has earned a solid reputation among its clients and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
1. Job Title: Pre-service Coordinator
Req No: PRESE01630
Job Type: Full Time
- Creative is seeking a Pre-service Coordinator for an anticipated donor-funded project in Nigeria aiming to enable more effective state and non-state systems to deliver foundational skills to all children
- The Pre-service Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating program activities among stakeholders including universities and relevant Government of Nigeria entities, ensuring key teaching modules are included in curricula and policies are adapted accordingly.
Reporting & Supervision:
- The Pre-service Coordinator reports to the Teacher Education Advisor.
- Work with select universities and relevant Government of Nigeria entities in the implementation of a sustainable and scalable pre-service teacher education program;
- Coordinate with universities to incorporate pre-service modules into curricula, including supporting case building for policy and resource modifications where necessary;
- Organize and participate in training programs;
- Collaborate effectively with Ministry of Education on training activities while building capacity;
- Work with university faculty on teaching methodology classes and pre-service teacher mentoring programs;
- Manage the outputs and performance of state-level personnel; and
- Other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Master’s Degree in Education or related Pedagogically oriented field;
- At least four (4) years of experience in work specifically to improve education programming directed to rural, ethno-linguistic underserved populations;
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of teacher professional development;
- Proven experience developing effective training materials;
- Prior experience with supporting family/community engagement of education outcomes;
- Professional proficiency in written English; and
- Fluency in spoken English and other relevant local languages.
CLICK HERE for more information.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right about Creative Associates International Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.