Apply Now for Creative Associates International Vacancy in Nigeria.
Creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-growing global development firm that specializes in education, economic growth, democratic institutions and stabilization.
Based in Washington, D.C., Creative has a field presence in more than 15 countries with a strong client portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, among others. Since its founding in 1977, Creative has earned a solid reputation among its clients and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative / HR Assistant
- The Northern Nigeria Education Initiative Plus (NEI+) project works to improve the quality of and access to education in Northern Nigeria, equitably and sustainably.
- Administrative / HR Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative and organizational support to the Operations unit of NEI+ project to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
Reporting & Supervision
- This position is housed in Abuja, Nigeria, reporting to the Operations Manager.
- Assist with logistics for conferences, local travel, workshops and other activities;
- Manage staff monthly call credit and internet payments;
- Support the team with basic asset/inventory management;
- Support the preparation of support documents for procurement
- Receive all correspondences and visitors to the office
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Assist in Tracking staff leave and performance appraisal due dates
- Collate monthly time timesheet.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- Perform other secretarial and office duties as may be assigned.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- University degree preferred
- 2 years of experience as an HRAssistant (essential).
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills. Significant office management experience
- Strong organizational skills, understanding the importance of paying attention to detail
- Computer skills, proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Significant experience in general office practice and secretarial duties
- Creativity, flexibility, sound judgment, ability to take initiative, and carry out work independently
- Good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse staff, and consultants
CLICK HERE for more information.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right about Creative Associates International Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.