Creditville Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018 and How to Apply for Graduate Jobs.
Creditville Nigeria Limited, Creditville Nigeria Limited Recruitment, Creditville Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018, How to Apply for Creditville Nigeria Limited Recruitment. See more details below;
Creditville Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018 – In this article you will surely get latest updates on Creditville Nigeria Limited 2018 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Creditville Nigeria Limited has been undergoing recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about Creditville Nigeria Limited Application form and guidelines for 2018/2019. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Creditville Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 Creditville Nigeria Limited form?
- Is the Creditville Nigeria Limited 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Creditville Nigeria Limited Recruitment start?
- I need Creditville Nigeria Limited Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Creditville Nigeria Limited Recruitment real for 2018 etc.
- Creditville Nigeria Limited Application Deadline 2018/2019.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Creditville Nigeria Limited
Creditville Nigeria Limited – We are a medium-sized private equity company with strong presence in the Financial Services, Capital Market and Real Estate sectors of the economy. Due to growth in activities.
Available Vacant Positions
We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
♦ Head of Accounts
♦ Head of Human Resources
♦ Fund Manager
♦ Capital Market Analyst
Application Deadline: 30th November, 2018.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Creditville Nigeria Limited recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2018;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2018;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2018;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Creditville Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.
MOST RELATED POST
Tags: Creditville Nigeria Limited, Creditville Nigeria Limited Recruitment, Creditville Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018, Creditville Nigeria Limited Recruitment Requirements, How to Apply for Creditville Nigeria Limited Recruitment