Credpal Nigeria Recruitment Portal 2019 | credpal.com – See Application Guide.
Credpal Nigeria Recruitment Portal 2019… Credpal is an innovative solution that seeks to combat the ever complex loan approval process that has deterred millions from achieving specific gaols over the years. We believe quality of life can be drastically improved if individuals can easily make purchases and pay overtime at their convenience with reduced or no financial pressure, while also increasing their purchasing capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Required Skills and Experience
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through launch.
- Ability to analyze & resolve production support issues on Linux server.
- Self-Driven and ability to react to change and shifting priorities.
- Must have experience supporting / implementing large web development projects like product development assignments.
- Demonstrated proficiency around basic to complex queries in SQL.
- Experience in managing complexities of Project and Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies.
- Expertise with responsive design and understanding of mobile first design principals
- Knowledge of any industry standard Custom Web Portals.
- Extensive experience of providing solutions in various Web application functions and additional knowledge of related functions is required. Mobile dev is a huge plus.
- Experience and Knowledge around different frameworks like Vue Js, Vanila js Bootstrap or any custom styling framework.
- Experience and Knowledge around PHP Laravel Framework, Node JS etc.
Application Deadline: 24th May, 2019.
2. Job Title: PHP Developer
- We are looking for a Mid-level PHP Developer, who would be responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Work with an agile team to deliver high value, high quality software.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Develop, program, test, and maintain front and back-end enhancements to our existing software based on evolving business requirements.
- Candidate will need to be comfortable adding back end/front end functionality to applications with an eye for user interface requirements.
- Identify, evaluate, and integrate new technologies to enhance site performance.
- Provide input and estimates to management team about new products, services, and business opportunities to pursue.
- 3+ years professional experience in web application development and implementation.
- Data handling and database, SQL experience.
- Excellent problem solving development, testing, and debugging skills; attention to detail.
- Enjoy a challenge and thrive on learning and working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial project environment.
- Experience in all phases of the software development life-cycle (requirements, design, coding, code review, and testing) to deliver high quality, scalable and – complex software products
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to clearly and effectively communicate with team members, management, and customers.
- Have an exceptional level of integrity, raw intelligence, creativity, energy and passion.
- Familiarity with IT infrastructure and application hosting are desired.
- Create and deliver on development plans and schedules to roll out new services.
- Maintain coding, compliance, and security standards.
3. Job Title: Junior / Intern PHP Developer
- We are seeking an innovative and engaged Junior PHP Developer who is motivated, creative, and fun to assist in developing our custom PHP and Laravel web applications.
- Minor and major application feature development
- Assist stakeholders in developing feature specifications
- Plan, code, test, and deploy new features/applications/projects/modules/plugins
- Troubleshoot application bugs and determine resolutions
- Optimize and refactor existing code to improve performance and reliability
- Suggest improvements, security needs, best practices, etc
Self-management and time management are critical in this role. Without it, you will not be successful. Other requirements include:
- Experience with PHP, Modern Backend Framework (PHP, Laravel, Symfony, etc.), Modern Front End Framework (Vue, jQuery, Angular, etc.), HTML5, SASS & CSS
- A communication pro – must be able to explain technical issues to a non-technical person
- Comfortable with writing, editing, and maintaining Unit/Feature tests
- Highly attentive to details, able to cross all the t’s and dot all the i’s and help review/fix others
- There is direct project oversight, but you are expected to take ownership of your work and your projects, establish deadlines, and communicate progress proactively
- Eager to research and learn in a self-directed way (always improving)
- Easygoing, fun, and a team player
Deadline: 31st May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.