Credpal Nigeria Recruitment 2019-2020 and How to Apply for Jobs Online.
Credpal Nigeria, Credpal Nigeria Recruitment, Credpal Nigeria Recruitment 2019, How to Apply for Credpal Nigeria Recruitment. See more details below;
Credpal Nigeria has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about Credpal Nigeria Application form and guidelines for 2019-2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Credpal Nigeria Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Credpal Nigeria form?
- Is the Credpal Nigeria 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Credpal Nigeria Recruitment start?
- I need Credpal Nigeria Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Credpal Nigeria Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
- Credpal Nigeria Application Deadline 2019-2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Credpal Nigeria
Credpal is an innovative solution that seeks to combat the ever complex loan approval process that has deterred millions from achieving specific gaols over the years. We believe quality of life can be drastically improved if individuals can easily make purchases and pay overtime at their convenience with reduced or no financial pressure, while also increasing their purchasing capabilities.
Available Vacant Positions
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
♦ Junior / Intern PHP Developer
Deadline: 31st May, 2019.
♦ PHP Developer
Deadline: 31st May, 2019.
Deadline: 24th May, 2019.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Credpal Nigeria recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Credpal Nigeria Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.