Cross Country Limited Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2019.
Cross Country Limited is incorporated on May 2, 2001, with RC: 409063 to carry on the business of proprietors and carriers of goods and passengers both in public conveyances and in private vehicles. The company commenced operations of intercity and intracity transportations in December 2002 with fleet of 132 vehicles.
Cross Country is a transportation company that is located in Yaba, Lagos. The company serves more than 26 destinations in Nigeria and some neighbouring African countries. They are into the business of conveying passengers and goods in commercial and private vehicles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Trainee
Locations: Aba, Port Harcout, Calabar, Uyo; Ikom, Ogoja, Kaduna, Owerri
- We are seeking bright and dedicated candidates capable of successfully securing a branch management position within two months. The ideal candidate is an achievement oriented and organized self starter and who thrives in a fast paced environment.
- Responsible for working alongside managers and accepting delegated responsibilities and duties with the goal of eventually becoming a branch/station manager.
Essential Job Functions
- Receives training and performs duties in several departments such as Operations, courier; customer service, maintenance etc.
- Observes experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for high performance
- While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the requirements of the position, management reserves the right to add or remove duties when circumstances dictate.
- BSc/ HND in: Business Administration: Marketing; Transportation Management; or any other Social Sciences/Humanities. 2:2 from a recognized tertiary institution
- Ability to interact effectively with customers. Proficiency in Word, Excel;
- Experience: 1 – 2 years Customer Service Experience In Transportation / Logistic related field. Must have passion to learn about passenger transport.
- Must possess fluency in English and in a second, local language i.e Igbo, Calabar, Ibibio Hausa,Yoruba depending on the location.
N30, 000 – N45, 000 per month.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: Cross Country Limited Graduate, Cross Country Limited Graduate 2019, Cross Country Limited Graduate Jobs, Cross Country Limited Graduate Recruitment 2019, Cross Country Limited Graduate Trainee, Cross Country Limited Graduate Trainee 2019