Civil Society Scaling-Up Nutrition in Nigeria Recruitment 2018 and How to Apply for CS-SUNN Jobs.
CS-SUNN, Civil Society Scaling-Up Nutrition in Nigeria, Civil Society Scaling-Up Nutrition in Nigeria Recruitment 2018, How to Apply for Civil Society Scaling-Up Nutrition in Nigeria Recruitment. See more details below;
Civil Society Scaling-Up Nutrition in Nigeria Recruitment 2018 – In this article you will surely get latest updates on Civil Society Scaling-Up Nutrition in Nigeria 2018 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
The Civil Society Scaling-Up Nutrition in Nigeria (CS-SUNN) is a non-governmental, non-profit making coalition, made up of organizations with a shared vision to transform Nigeria into a country where every citizen has food and is nutrition secured. We pursue this lofty goal by engaging government and non-state actors to raise awareness, sustain commitment and actions to effectively tackle under-nutrition in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin and HR Officer
- The Admin and Human Resource Officer will be responsible for providing support in the various human resource functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee counselling across the office.
- He/she will also undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff have adequate support to work efficiently.
- The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision.
- He/She will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing support to supervisors and staff to develop skills and capabilities of staff.
- Monitoring Staff performance and attendance at work
- Coordinating staff recruitment and selection process
- Provision of information and assistance to staff, supervisor and management on human resource and work-related issues
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondences (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned and assist colleagues whenever necessary
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in the Arts, Law or Social Sciences. Certification in Human Resources Management with at least 3 years post-practical experience managing HR.
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office packages
Job Title: Project Officer
Location: AbujaJob Description
- The Project officer will contribute to CS-SUNN’s effort to influence and advocate for improved policy implementation and funding of nutrition at the national and sub-national levels of Nigeria.
Key Areas of Accountability
- Will contribute to the delivery of project objective and reports on CS-SUNN’s nutrition advocacy project on improving nutrition policies implementation and funding at the national level, Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, Niger and Nasarawa states.
- The post holder will also be expected to contribute to the implementation of the wider
- CS-SUNN Nutrition Advocacy and campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a good knowledge of state and national government structures, parliamentary and political processes and key decision-making structures and how to influence them.
- Contribute to formulation of key advocacy messages and targets from lessons learned,
- assessments, research and evidence gained through project implementation on Health and Nutrition.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of advocacy objectives and initiatives, both short and long-term, encompassing a wide range of issues and audiences in Nutrition.
- Contribute to all efforts to raise/nurture CSO coalition and champions for nutrition at the national and sub-national level.
- Build systems for research, analysis and documentation that underpin evidence-based advocacy and influencing at national and state level.
- Develop dissemination and communication strategies for key advocacy messages.
- Produce reports and presentations for internal and external audiences, as directed.
- Develop strategic relationships with other agencies engaged in advocacy and policy work.
- Develop and maintain a network of external contacts with key individuals in the government, NGO sector, civil society and the media.
- Represent CS-SUNN at various forums and advocacy opportunities as directed.
- Ensure clear links and mutual reinforcement between programmatic approaches and advocacy strategies.
- Perform other tasks, as required and directed by the Project Director or Project Manager.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum of B.Sc in Food and Nutrition Science; Public Health/Social Science or related field
- Knowledge of nutrition issues, accountability and, advocacy research/engagement
- Experience of drafting and presenting policy issues to a variety of audiences in a concise manner
- Experience in advocacy techniques and influencing tactics.
- Prior work experience in advocacy in Nigeria.
- Knowledge of the policies, functions, structures and decision-making processes of key national institutions with regard to Child Nutrition
- Excellent conceptual and analytical skills and demonstrable ability to think strategically, innovatively and practically to ensure achievement of desired change objectives.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of audiences at local and national
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with partner agencies and key contacts in the government, NGO, civil society and media sectors.
- Fluency in English language (written and verbal).
- Ability to work independently and manage various projects with limited supervision.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and qualifying statements, explaining why they are suitable for the job, stating the position applied for as the subject of the mail to: [email protected] or [email protected]
Application Deadline 16th April, 2018.
- Applications without appropriate subject will be disqualified.
- Applications received after the closing date, by 3PM will not be considered.
- Applications will be treated as they are received and only shortlist candidates will be contacted
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about CS-SUNN Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Civil Society Scaling-Up Nutrition in Nigeria, Civil Society Scaling-Up Nutrition in Nigeria Recruitment, Civil Society Scaling-Up Nutrition in Nigeria Recruitment 2018, Civil Society Scaling-Up Nutrition in Nigeria Recruitment Requirements, CS-SUNN, CS-SUNN Jobs, How to Apply for Civil Society Scaling-Up Nutrition in Nigeria Recruitment