Current Jobs in Port Harcourt at Sherman Gray Limited for Marketing Executives;
Sherman Gray Limited is an EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) envisioned several years ago but incorporated on January 4, 2007. The core objective of our organisation is to provide professional services in the field of Civil engineering construction, Consulting, Procurement and Outsourcing services for the oil and gas industry, manpower development through professional training and project management to mention a few.
Sherman Gray Limited is recruiting smart and target-oriented individuals to fill the position of:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Effective communication of information about company’s services to potential customers.
- Develop business and marketing plans to achieve revenue goals and targets.
- Explain to prospective clients about the advantages of the products and services offered and follow up with them in order to close deals.
- Respond to the client queries regarding the products and services in a timely fashion.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Professional and effective client contact, counseling, follow-up and feedback.
- Assist in company’s branding and media communication activities such as promo, advertisement, social media platforms and website.
- Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
- Minimum of B.Sc. in Marketing, Economics, Business Administration or Engineering.
Preferred candidate must:
- Be target-driven and goal-oriented.
- Possess a good track record of meeting and exceeding set target.
- Be versatile with MS Office applications.
- Be able to administer and process enquiries.
- Be able to make professional and effective client contact, counseling, follow-up and feedback.
- Be able to effectively utilize the internet and other platforms for effective marketing and business opportunity generation.
- Be competent in drafting proposals and making presentations.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have ability to work under pressure.
- Be courteous and convincing to clientele.
- Possess experience with handling clientele as the first point of contact.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Candidate must be resident or in or willing to relocate to Port Harcourt
Application Deadline 18th November, 2016.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.