Current Recruitment at Benin Medical Centre 2019 | Steps to Apply.
Current Recruitment at Benin Medical Centre 2019… This page contain comprehensive information about Benin Medical Centre Recruitment, it’s application guide, qualification require and other important information. Explore..
We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Benin Medical Centre Application form and guidelines for 2019-2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Benin Medical Centre Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Benin Medical Centre form?
- Is the Benin Medical Centre 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Ericsson Nigeria Recruitment start?
- I need Benin Medical Centre Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Benin Medical Centre Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
- Benin Medical Centre Application Deadline 2019-2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
Benin Medical Centre, a new 60 bed multispeciality hospital located in Benin City – Edo State, with ultramodern diagnostics centre and other high tech medical facilities, seeks to hire motivated and qualified talents for the following positions below:
♦ Head, Finance & Accounts
♦ Head, Business Development & Partnership
♦ HR/ Admin Officer
♦ HR Manager
♦ Head, Corporate Services
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Benin Medical Center recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should should send their CV to: [email protected] with the title of the role being applied for, as the subject of the mail
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Benin Medical Centre Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.