Current Recruitment in a Leading FMCG Manufacturing Company.
Afordonz Consulting Limited – Our client is a leading Manufacturing company in the FMCG brands and is seeking to recruit and fill the position below in Lagos State:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
The job scope involves:
- Responsibility of all the BTL and Digital initiative Planning and Execution including leading and implement.
- Process controls, People Managements, Cross-Functional Support and Coordination, etc.
- Requires less Supervision.
- Includes coordination with external agency and vendor handling
- Breaking down the Annual & Quarterly Activation (BTL & TTL) Plans/initiatives into actionable and detailed activity schedules and calendars followed by proper implementation and control
- Liaise & Coordinate with internal departments(e.g. Sales, Finance, Supply Chain) & external partners (e.g. agencies, freelancers & vendors) to execute successful marketing initiatives across platforms and geographies
- Execute Digital & Social Media initiatives
- Responsibility of planning, developing and implementing PR strategies
- Ownership and responsibility for excellence for all, BTL & TTL initiatives as per Marketing Plans.
- Responsible for Market activation programs,- with robust control and tracking mechanisms along with metrics to measure effectiveness of the programs.
- Any other job which might be assigned by the management from time to time.
Qualifications and Skills Set
- The desired candidates must have an MBA (Marketing) from University/ Business School/ Institute of repute.
- Agency/Vendor Management skills
- Process and Procedure Implementation Skills
- Good Communication & Presentation Skills
- Team Spirit
- Stress Management
- Computer literacy and IT Skills
- Relevant Functional Skills & Expertise.
- Problem solving.
- Interpersonal Skills and Man Management
- The required candidates must have 8 years experience and above in the Marketing function, in FMCG & Services or Telecom environment.
- Good experience of executing BTL initiatives (consumer & Market activation, Events, POS procurement, OOH), PR, Digital initiatives across diverse geographies.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a copy of their detailed & recent CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Multiple applications may result in disqualification and use job title as the subject of your mail.
Application Deadline: 27th January, 2017.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.