Current Vacancy at Jumia Nigeria for Head of Customer Experience;
Jumia is Nigeria’s number one online shopping destination where you can shop the widest selection of electronics, fashion, home appliances, kid’s items and more in Nigeria and have them shipped directly to your home or office at your convenience!
We offer free nationwide delivery, free returns and have several convenient payment options to choose from, either with your debit/credit cards or cash on delivery.
With affordable prices and great products, Jumia lets you enjoy awesome shopping experience with your order sent directly to your doorstep. No muss, no fuss, super convenience guaranteed. We employ the best people, processes, and technology to provide all our customers with authentic products and first-class services
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Customer Experience
- As Head of Customer Experience you will have a unique opportunity to help drive our efforts to improve customer satisfaction across the entire customer journey.
- This is a critical role as it directly correlates to continually improving the customer experience and as a result, better customer loyalty and retention. As the customer experience change agent your objective will be threefold:
- Create a persistent focus on the customer in all key actions the company takes
- Drive the organization to work together for optimum customer experience delivery
- Support leaders in their role in the customer experience transformation journey
Establish metrics for defining the relationship with the customer:
- Define and monitor key performance indicators across the customer journey
- Proactively collect and analyze the Voice of the Customer (real-time, surveys, social media, interactive sessions etc.)
- Create a unified platform for understanding and taking action with all key stakeholders within each department
Influence inter-departmental agreement on how to deliver greatest value to our customers:
- Define what customers value to determine the differentiating experience to deliver
- Decide where to make investment decisions, that is, give the highest customer impact
- Design what the customer experience should be
In partnership with leaders, drive accountability through cross-department data and metrics:
- Drive tracking and reporting mechanisms to get reliability in key interactions
- Lead the accountability forums – when to meet and with whom to drive accountability
- Work with all department leaders to drive customer focus culture change
Clarify a common approach and process for driving the work across the organization:
- Facilitate working together across the silos instead of separately within them
- Instill discipline of process change and change management in the organization
- Implement and drive new projects/pilots
- Data analytics: to determine where we need to change our customer strategy
- Implementation and operations: to drive change and innovation in our processes and manage projects/key battles
- Relationship building: to manage relationships with all teams across the organization
- Management: to lead the Customer Experience team effectively
Qualification and Experience
- Graduate from an accredited university
- 4 years’ experience in Analytics, E-commerce, Operations, Consulting or FMCG
CLICK HERE for more information.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate to use our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.