Custom Service Recruitment 2018 | Application Guide and Latest Update.
Are you in search of ‘how to apply for Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment?’ If yes, it is to your concern that this article was crafted for you. Here on this page, i will be sharing with you when and how to apply for Nigerian Custom Service recruitment for graduate and non-graduate. Read more for enlightenment.
The Nigeria Customs Service is an independent agency under the supervisory oversight of the Nigerian Ministry of Finance, responsible for the collection of customs revenue and anti-smuggling efforts.
We’ve receive more than enough calls and comment from so many potential applicant on our websites asking ‘If the recruitment of Nigerian custom has started or not‘.
The truth of the matter is that registration has not commenced for the Nigeria customs service recruitment 2018. I will keep you updated immediately the application begins.
Get Our Force Past Questions Today.
- Download Army Past Questions – Up-to-date here for free
- How to Download Nigerian Navy Up-to-date Past Questions
- How to Download Immigration Up-to-date Past Questions
Customs Service 2018 Application Requirements.
- You need to have WAEC, NECO, GCE or any other O-level certificate.
- If you are not an O-Level applicant, you will have to provide your NCE, ND, HND or BSC result as the case may be.
- You must be between the age of 18 and 35 years to apply.
- If you are a guy or male applicant, you should be atleast 1.68 meters tall.
- Female applicants must now be less than 1.65 meter tall.
How to When Customs Service Recruitment will Start.
The aim of this awareness post is to keep you informed and updated. I will update this page regularly with the most recent custom service news updates.
All you have to do is to bookmark this page or visit this site regularly. I will keep you posted on the application and closing date. A guide on how to pass very well will be added.
Nigeria Custom Service Qualifications for Positions.
QUALIFICATION FOR NCS POSITIONS.
Candidates must possess the qualification stated against the respective positions:
CATEGORY ‘A’ – GENERAL DUTY
1. SUPERINTENDENT CADRE:
Post: Assistant Superintendent of Customs Grade II – Consol 08
Entry Qualification: Candidates must possess a Bachelors Degree with at least Second Class Lower Division from a recognized University.
2. INSPECTOR CADRE
Post: Inspector of Customs – Consol 07
Entry Qualification: Higher National Diploma (HND) with at least lower credit from a recognized Polytechnic.
(ii) Assistant Inspector of Customs – Consol 06
Entry Qualifications: National Diploma (ND) with at least lower credit from a recognized Polytechnic
National Certificate of Education (NCE),
3.) ASSISTANT CADRE Post:
(i) Customs Assistant II – Consol 04
Entry Qualifications: Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASC/NECO) with Credits in not less than five subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained at a maximum of two sittings.
General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with credit in five subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained at a maximum of two sittings,
(ii) Customs Assistant III – Consol 03
- Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASC/NECO) with Credits in not less than four subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained at a maximum of two sittings.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with credit in four subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained at a maximum of two sittings.
How to Apply for NCS Jobs 2018 Online.
Having met the above requirements, see how to apply for the Nigerian custom service recruitment 2018.
- To start with, you have to go to the Nigeria custom administration official site www.customs.gov.ng
- Fill the online recruitment form
- Print application form and fill it in
- Prepare required set of documents, such as
- Local government attestation form;
- Parent consent form;
- Acknowledgment form.
- Be very careful when filling the form to avoid silly mistakes. Ask questions where you are confused.
- Always cross check.
- Always be alert of screening updates so that you will not miss interview like some Nigeria Air force Candidates did.
- Always be online to get helpful tips.
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2018 and How to Apply.
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018 and How to Apply
- 2018 Custom Recruitment and How to Apply
- How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018/2019
- Differences Between SSS and DSS
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.