West Africa Container Terminal Recruitment for Customer Service Manager 2019 – Maersk Line.
West Africa Container Terminal Job Vacancy for Customer Service Manager… West Africa Container Terminal is recruiting for Customer Service Manager. The ideal candidate must possess a college degree in business preferably in marketing
West Africa Container Terminal (WACT) is one of the first green field container terminal to be built in Nigeria under public private partnership. WACT is located in Onne port (some 30kms from Port-Harcourt) in Rivers State. We have been successfully connecting East, North, West Central Nigeria and Rivers state to the world. This has been possible through top-quality services, cordial business relations with customers, regular interaction with stakeholders, human resource development, modern handling equipment and superior e-commerce capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Manager
Location: Onne, Rivers
- Resolve Customer complaints and concerns quickly and efficiently by proper liaison with Operations, Planning and Finance Department
- Establish proactive communication with customer to ensure their understanding, handle quality and service issues, and develop/maintain customer loyalty.
- Interact with customers concerning orders & shipments.
- Interact with customers to advise shipment
- Initiate tracers with carriers
- Make changes to shipments where necessary
- Solicit sale of new or additional services using inside / tele sales channel
- Handle irate customers in a professional manner
- Obtain customer feedback information & makes necessary analysis available to management on a regular basis
- Prepare correspondence to customers, regarding port procedures and notifications.
- Contact customers regarding any documents needed, such as customs declaration, manifest, etc.
- Contact customers regarding invoice payments.
- Meet with customers to solve any problems that may arise.
- Act as an escalation point for receivable manager on timely payments of invoices by customers and personally calls customers if they are past due in payment.
- Assist when necessary in establishing or reviewing customs and other external procedures affecting port users.
- Co-ordinate customer issues with relevant department
- Manage and maintain relationships with key accounts, local stakeholders.
- Update & maintain customer data base, customer and company profile with assistance from sales.
- Constantly follow up on service trends, customer preferences, assist the MD and commercial team on development of Customer Satisfaction surveys
We are looking for:
- A college degree in business preferably in marketing.
- At least five to seven years of customer service experience in a service industry. Experience in import/export documentation, billing, and other similar areas of operation is preferred.
- Experience in Direct Sales is an added advantage
- Thorough knowledge of import/export documentation, such as manifests, declarations, etc.
- Knowledge of port rules and regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; an ability to interact with customers both diplomatically and firmly, when necessary.
- Strong managerial and leadership capabilities.
- A wide range of national and international career opportunities.
- Opportunities for professional growth in a dynamic environment acquiring skills, knowledge and exposure to a service provider set up & marketing of services. General exposure to terminal management
CLICK HERE for more information.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.