=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Damco Nigeria Recruitment 2017 | Application Requirement.
Damco Nigeria, Damco Nigeria Recruitment – In this article you will get latest updates on Damco Nigeria 2017 recruitment requirements, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Damco is one of the world’s leading third party logistics providers specialising in customised freightforwarding and supply chain solutions. The company has about 11,000 employees working in more than 300 offices around the world and a global presence in about 100 countries. Damco is part
of the Maersk Group.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Area HR Head – CAF
- As the Area HR Head for Central Africa, you will provide strategic people input and HR functional support, coaching, consultation and guidance to the Area Management team and colleagues.
- You will contribute to defining and implementing an HR strategy that aligns with and integrates the Area business strategy to the Regional and Global HR strategy.
- This role will be based in Lagos and oversee the HR activities in the countries comprising of Nigeria, Cameroon, Benin, Togo and Niger.
- He/she will lead the HR organization in Central Africa to deliver optimized HR partnering and services to support the business.
- Develop business acumen and the ability to influence the delivery of business plans
- Be involved in project related HR tasks
- Act as day-to-day sparring partner for senior leaders across locations in CAF.
- Assist in developing the leadership skills of our managers and advise and guide them on HR matters
- Drive and facilitate annual HR processes
Who we are looking for
- You hold a relevant Bachelor’s degree and 10+years’ experience in HR roles; ideally with experience in a large multinational company.
- You bring a proven track record of leading an HR team, and bring with you a deep functional HR expertise.
- You will be a member of the Central Africa leadership team, reporting directly to the Area CEO and functionally to the Regional Head of HR (based in Dubai). You will build, lead & develop the HR organization in the Area to deliver against BU and HR strategies.
- DAMCO has a truly international and diverse working environment, with a strong emphasis on values and team based leadership along with an open and engaging company culture. As part of the Maersk Group, there are a wide range of international career opportunities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 7th May, 2017.
Damco Nigeria Recruitment 2017 | Application Requirement
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: Damco Nigeria, Damco Nigeria Recruitment, Damco Nigeria Recruitment 2017, Damco Nigeria Recruitment Application Guide, Damco Nigeria Recruitment Application Requirement, Everything you need to know about Damco Nigeria, How to Apply for Damco Nigeria Recruitment 2017