Dangote Group Recruitment for Laboratory Unit In Charge Officer.
Dangote Group Job Vacancy for Laboratory Unit In Charge Officer… Dangote Group is recruiting for Laboratory Unit In Charge Officer. The ideal candidate must possess B.Sc., / M.Sc degree in Chemistry.
The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Unit In Charge Officer
Fuction/Domain: Refinery Operations Tech Services
Slot: 4 Openings
- Dangote Oil Refinery is building the World’s largest single stream Greenfield refinery and Petrochemical complex site at Nigeria, Lagos.
- We are looking Candidates for Laboratory Shift in Charge position for advanced, sophisticated and modern Refinery cum Polypropylene testing Laboratory.
- It is essential that the candidate should have relevant experience like Refinery, / Petrochemical / Polypropylene operation units Lab
- Familiar with Laboratory GLP practices.
- Ensure that team is up to date with emergency training like Fire Fighting & Safety process and procedures.
- Safety emergency Response plan, Administrative processes, procedures.
- Well versed in ISO9000 & 17025 standard procedures and its requirements
- Team Building & Management and should be good team leader.
- Ensuring technical trainings to chemists and are up to date, and providing assistant to shift chemist as and when required.
Desired Qualifications/Preferred Competencies
- B.Sc., / M.Sc degree in Chemistry with minimum 60 % marks degree are eligible.
- The applicant must have min 20 years total experience and min 10 years in Refinery / Polypropylene in lab operations and preference will be given to those candidates having supervising experience.
- The applicant should have good back ground knowledge in Refinery / Petrochemical testing and well versed in handling Refinery, polypropylene and water testing instruments viz. Octane / Cetane engines, JFTOT, MSEP, GCs.
Application Deadline: 30th October, 2018.
How to Apply online.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.