Danish Refugee Council Recruitment 2019 – (6 Positions).
This page will guide you on latest information about how to apply for Danish Refugee Council job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for successful application.
Danish Refugee Council has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Danish Refugee Council Application form and guidelines for 2019/2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Danish Refugee Council Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Danish Refugee Council form?
- Is the Danish Refugee Council 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Danish Refugee Council Recruitment start?
- I need Danish Refugee Council Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Danish Refugee Council Recruitment real for 2019 etc?
- Danish Refugee Council Application Deadline 2019/2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
Danish Refugee Council
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is a Danish international non-governmental organisation, which promotes and supports durable solutions to the problems faced by refugees and internally displaced people all over the world. DRC is present in more than 30 conflict territories around the world assisting displaced people with shelter, food, income-generating activities, and wide range of other assistance.
It is of utmost importance for DRC to work in compliance with the DRC Accountability and Quality Management system and national legislations. Smooth, reliable and effective operational systems are preconditions for DRC to maintain its position as a trustworthy and reliable partner for our donors and an accountable organization towards our beneficiaries.
Available Vacant Positions
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
♦ Quality Assurance Manager
Deadline: 31st December, 2019.
♦ Roving Protection Officer
Deadline: 19th December, 2019.
♦ Grants Officer
Deadline: 17th December, 2019.
♦ Graduate Supply Chain Assistant- Procurement
Deadline: 25th December, 2019.
♦ Human Resources Coordinator
Deadline: 26th December, 2019.
♦ Protection Assistant
Deadline: 20th December, 2019.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Danish Refugee Council recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply Online
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Danish Refugee Council Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: danish ngo, danish refugee council address, danish refugee council internship, Danish Refugee Council job vacancies, Danish Refugee Council Recruitment, Danish Refugee Council Recruitment 2019, Danish Refugee Council Recruitment 2019 | DRC Application Guide and Requirements, danish refugee council salary scale, danish refugee council vacancies, disaster recovery center, drc logo, How to Apply for Danish Refugee Council Recruitment, norwegian refugee council jobs