=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment Portal 2019 for Graduate
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 263,900 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is a leading professional services firm, providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory, Business Process and Corporate Finance services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
1. Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
About the role
- Project Manager (PM) will manage all brand promotion activities and campaigns from conception through to completion and ultimately ensure that these projects are executed within scope, time, budget and quality.
- Such projects may include, but not limited to, alumni events and programs, business workshops/conferences, sponsored events, tradeshows, roadshows, brand campaigns.
- Such projects are highly visible to Deloitte’s stakeholders and have a significant impact to the organization.
- The successful candidate will therefore be able to efficiently manage cross-functional and diverse teams towards the achievement of project goals.
- The Project Manager will work closely with Deloitte’s Client & Industries (C&I) Unit which is responsible for promoting our brand. In particular, the successful candidate will also be responsible for managing the development of a robust practice-wide knowledge management portal and more broadly, work with the C&I team to promote knowledge sharing across Deloitte.
- In addition, he/she will monitor the C&I dashboard to track brand promotion projects in terms of budgets, workflows, teams and deliverables. The Project Manager will utilize standard project management tools to manage risk, changes and communications with relevant stakeholders.
- Manage the development of the knowledge management portal by monitoring its preparation, implementation and ultimate deployment
- Promote knowledge sharing through the organization’s operational business processes and systems by, among others, strengthening links between knowledge sharing and the supporting systems
- Continuously evaluate the effectiveness of the Knowledge Management Portal
- Effectively track and monitor the C&I dashboard. Ensure regular updates where necessary
- Effectively lead performance management activities carried out by the C&I team
- Collaborate effectively with client-facing Partners to deliver on commitments to clients as appropriate
- Promptly prepare monthly and quarterly performance reports and communicate same with C&I leadership
- Develop the annual budget plan for the C&I Unit
- Effectively track and monitor the Unit’s budget utilization
- Be involved in the various stages of C&I projects, including initial content creation, project management, implementation, quality assurance processes
- General oversight on all ongoing projects with the C&I team
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in social or management science related courses (minimum of 2.2/ lower credit)
- lower/lower credit in any field
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- A minimum of 5 years’ cognate experience. Previous professional services experience will be an added advantage.
- PMP certification will be an added advantage
- Solid industry and business knowledge
- Ability to interpret, communicate and implement strategy
- Demonstrated execution of complex projects within timeframes and cost
- Experienced in development and delivery of professional presentations
- Advanced report writing skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Good client delivery focus
- Highly adaptable, managing change and ambiguity with ease
- Focus on quality and risk
- Good problem-solving ability
- Good business acumen
CLICK HERE for more information.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: Apply for Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment, Deloitte, Deloitte Nigeria, Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment, Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment 2019, Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment Guide, Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment Requirements, How to Apply for Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment