Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment Portal 2019 for Graduate.
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 263,900 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is a leading professional services firm, providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory, Business Process and Corporate Finance services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
1. Job Title: Transfer Pricing Consultant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
- Conduct functional, risk, business, industry, intercompany transactions and economic analyses
- Prepare Transfer Pricing (TP) reports and documentation
- Represent clients on TP audits and reviews conducted by the tax authority
- Manage clients and provide the highest level of client service on engagements
- Define project work plan and scope
- Prepare budget/fee estimates
- Manage engagement performance schedules
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
- Make technical decisions
- Develop and coach junior team members
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.A., Engineering etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper/upper credit
- Have a minimum of credit in five WASSCE/GCE/NECO Ordinary Level subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Membership of ICAN, ACCA, or CITN would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant work experience in Transfer Pricing
- Clear understanding, citation and application of the TP guidelines and regulations
- Good logical reasoning, problem solving and analytical skills
- Sound writing, oral communication and presentation skills
- Data management and analysis experience
- Proficiency in the use of computer packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project Office, Access, etc. Very good use of PowerPoint and Excel is a strong advantage
- Proficiency in the use of transfer pricing tools and databases
What Impact Will You Make?
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
- At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
CLICK HERE for more information.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: Apply for Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment, Deloitte, Deloitte Nigeria, Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment, Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment 2019, Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment Guide, Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment Requirements, How to Apply for Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment