=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment for Cyber Security Specialist 2018 and How to Apply.
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 263,900 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is a leading professional services firm, providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory, Business Process and Corporate Finance services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cyber Security Specialist
Requisition Code: NG148194SB
Business Unit: Risk Advisory
Job Type: Fixed Term Contract
What Impact Will You Make?
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance
- As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
- The successful candidate will work with the cyber security team on a fixed term contract to ensure a smooth run of the cyber intelligence centre.
- Perform security assessment and configuration services
- Investigate intrusion attempts and perform initial analysis to determine relevancy and urgency
- Create tickets for alerts that signal an incident and escalate to team lead for resolution
- Run vulnerability scans and reviews vulnerability assessment reports
- Manages and configures security monitoring tools
- Ability to research and characterize security threats to include identification and classification of threat indicators
- Real-time monitoring of third party security feeds, forums, and mailing lists to gather information on vulnerabilities and exploits related to the client
- Participate in daily and ad-hoc conference calls as well as compliance and controls, self-assessment processes and documentation related tasks
- Document all activities during an incident, provide team lead with status updates and create a final incident report detailing the events and timeline of the incident.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: Apply here for Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment for Cyber Security Specialist, Deloitte Nigeria, Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment, Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment for Cyber Security Specialist, Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment for Cyber Security Specialist 2018, How to Apply for Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment