Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment 2019-2020 and How to Apply for Vacant Positions.
Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment 2019… This page contains detail information about Deloitte Nigeria recruitment for graduates and non-graduates in Nigeria. Interested applicants should follow the guide below for successful application. Explore…
Deloitte Nigeria has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Deloitte Nigeria Application form and guidelines for 2019-2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Deloitte Nigeria form?
- Is the Deloitte Nigeria 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment start?
- I need Deloitte Nigeria Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
- Deloitte Nigeria Application Deadline 2019-2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Deloitte Nigeria.
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 263,900 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
Deloitte West Africa is a cluster of Deloitte offices that has joined together to provide seamless cross-border services to our clients in the region and to pass on the benefits of scale and access to resources that this organization can generate. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across these regions: Nigeria and Ghana.
Available Vacant Positions.
We are recruiting to fill the following position;
♦ WASH Senior LGA Facilitator – Katsina
Deadline: Not Specified.
♦ WASH Senior LGA Facilitator – Kaduna
Deadline: Not Specified.
♦ Education Senior State Facilitator
Deadline: 26th April, 2019.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Deloitte Nigeria recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply Online
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.
MOST RELATED POST
Tags: Apply for Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment, careers.deloitte.com, Customer Service Representatives Recruitment 2019, Deloitte Nigeria, Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment 2019, Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment 2019 - careers.deloitte.com, How to Apply for Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment