Ads: Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE - 15 Products Remaining | HURRY NOW!
Adexen Recruitment Agency Recruitment for Deputy CEO – Operations (Expatriate) 2018.
Adexen Recruitment Agency Job Vacancy for Deputy CEO – Operations (Expatriate)… Adexen Recruitment Agency is recruiting for Deputy CEO – Operations (Expatriate). The ideal candidate must possess Master’s degree in relevant fields.
Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client in the Financial sector, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy CEO – Operations (Expatriate)
Job Reference: 1454
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Industry: Financial services
- The Deputy CEO works closely with the affiliate’s CEO.
- He/she is in charge of business development management and participates in making strategic choices to ensure the Institution’s sustainable and profitable growth.
In this capacity, he/she shall:
- Support the CEO in developing the Institution in accordance with the strategy and business plan defined with the board of directors, and report on the results
- Organize the business development of the bank by ensuring solid, strong and profitable growth of the operations, in keeping with the bank’s mission and good risk management
- Identify the drivers to improve Group’ commercial performance by developing and rolling out new products/services and their respective distribution channels, increasing client satisfaction and loyalty, and implementing an organization that boosts productivity for all links in the commercial chain
- Ensure the expansion of the bank’s branch network in the targeted regions
- Contribute to the professional development of key staff at the bank
- Foster and enhance relationships with partners (lenders, donors, technical providers) and local authorities (central bank, tax authorities, etc.)
- Master’s degree
- 8 to 10 years’ professional experience, including 5 years in an executive position
- Experience in managing multi-disciplinary teams within an international group
- Accomplished experience in a developing country, ideally in Africa
- Fluency in English, reading and understanding French is appreciated;
- Excellent entrepreneurial, leadership, planning and organisation skills, results-oriented;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, leadership, resilient.
- Ability to find pragmatic solutions adapted to the local context
Attractive expatriate package.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.