PricewaterhouseCooper Recruitment for Deputy Managing Director.
PricewaterhouseCooper Job Vacancy for Deputy Managing Director… PricewaterhouseCooper is recruiting for Deputy Managing Director. The ideal candidate must possess a minimum of 15 years experience in a reputable Investment Banking firm.
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) – Our client in the Investment Banking sector is looking to fill the role below:
Job Title: Deputy Managing Director
Reference Number: 130-PEO00859
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
- The Company is seeking to attract a key leader in transaction origination.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Initiate new client relationships
- Manage deal pipeline and provide marketing to existing and new potential clients
- Develop opportunities across asset management, securities trading and trustee subsidiaries and thus develop strong internal relations with same to maximize cross-selling strategies
- Responsible for all aspects of a transaction life cycle: client sourcing, due diligence, negotiations, valuation analyses, and transaction closings
- Mentor, lead and develop team members.
- Minimum of 15 years experience in a reputable Investment Banking firm
- Proven track record with increasing responsibilities of lead generation
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills with an ability to bring in new clients
- Self-driven with ability to work independently.
CLICK HERE for more information.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about PricewaterhouseCooper Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us with your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.