Defence Intelligence Agency Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Updates.
DIA Recruitment 2020: In this article, you will get first-hand information on Defence Intelligence Agency recruitment, application form, Application skills, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important update for free.
Defence Intelligence Agency (DIA) 2020/2021 has been anticipating in the country till date, I have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2020 Defence Intelligence Agency Application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Defence Intelligence Agency 2020/2021?
- Where can I obtain the 2020 Defence Intelligence Agency form?
- Is the Defence Intelligence Agency 2020 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Defence Intelligence Agency Recruitment start?
- I need Defence Intelligence Agency Recruitment update, etc.
- Is Defence Intelligence Agency Recruitment Real for 2020 etc.
Rumors has been spread that the Defence Intelligence Agency Recruitment 2020/2021 is out, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the Defence Intelligence Agency Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The Defence Intelligence Agency, is the primary military intelligence agency of Nigeria. The DIA was established in 1986 to provide an efficient system of obtaining military intelligence for the Nigerian Armed Forces and Ministry of Defence.
The key purpose of the Defence Intelligence Agency recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become story of the past.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Defence Intelligence Agency Recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 30 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2020;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2020;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2020;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply
IMPORTANT! Currently, Defence Intelligence Agency Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To ascertain if the Defence Intelligence Agency Recruitment 2020 has officially started, reach out to the official Defence Intelligence Agency Recruitment website: http://www.dia.gov.ng/ or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the Defence Intelligence Agency Recruitment form is out.
Note: There may be a Certificate issue as you open the link to DIA, but it is no security issue. Just accept the certificate and continue to the site for the job description and application.
Make sure you bookmark this page as update about DIA Recruitment 2020 will be made frequently
Mistake to Avoid While Applying for DIA Recruitment
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about DIA Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.