Ads: Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE - 15 Products Remaining | HURRY NOW!
Jumia Nigeria Recruitment for Digital Marketing Campaign Lead 2018.
Jumia Nigeria Job Vacancy for Digital Marketing Campaign Lead… Jumia Nigeria is recruiting for Digital Marketing Campaign Lead. The ideal candidate should possess Degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
Jumia One is a one-stop shop app to fulfil your daily needs in a single click. In ONE place, you can now recharge your phone, pay your bills, order food or a cab, book a hotel or a flight, find your next house or car, shop for the widest assortment of products at affordable prices, read the best blogs, bet online, listen to radio…!
Jumia One also provides a secure payment platform; JumiaPay, created by an international team that is bringing together their extensive knowledge and experience in global payments to make sending and receiving money easier, both for personal and commercial use. One currently operates in Nigeria & Egypt and is set to expand across Africa.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey in the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Campaign Lead
Job type: Full Time
- The CRM channel is at the cornerstone of Jumia marketing strategy with a strong objective to grow unpaid channels much faster than paid channels, as well as achieving more relevance and personalization through automation.
- The role involves developing the strategy across direct response channels with a focus on email to optimise campaigns.
- Driving retention and customer loyalty, you will look after the lifecycle of campaigns including, segmentation, welcome and re-engagement programmes.
In particular you will:
- Define, own and execute all our strategies and activities related to activation and retention through different CRM systems (Email, Salesforce, Zendesk, etc)
- Working across all channels (email, SMS, push & in app) to support the rollout of CRM programmes
- Manage the set-up, scheduling, A/B testing and deployment of all email campaigns through the email automation platform
- Manage subscriber data, import and segmentation
- Plan, execute and report on tests across the different CRM platforms
- Define hypotheses and run tests to ensure the improvement of metrics
- Post-campaign reporting and analysis, feeding back into campaign optimisation
- Support and assess the third-party initiatives
- Keep on top of new developments and trend in CRM, and suggest new campaigns whilst improving existing ones
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- 5+ years’ experience with a solid foundation in Digital or CRM project management.
- You are highly analytical with advanced expertise in Excel, Google Analytics, or similar platforms
- You have a working knowledge of CRM tools like Salesforce, Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot, Mailchimp etc.
- Extensive experience in the production of HTML emails, landing pages and Social media and programmatic campaigns
- Experience with A/B testing & statistical validity
- Superb written and verbal communication and able to present results
- Proven ROI / campaign effectiveness experience
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.