Fadac Resources Recruitment for E-Commerce Developer 2018.
Fadac Resources – Our client, is a reputable FMCG company operating retail outlets all around Nigeria. They specialize in the wholesale distribution of home appliances products.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: E-Commerce Developer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Reports to: Business Head
- We are in need of suitably qualified candidates for the selling of products via online platform
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor business interactions with online partners (konga, jumia etc.)
- Manage online store by updating stock and pricing of goods
- Bulk sales to online partners during promotional period
- Update partners with pricelist and stock update.
- Liaise with account department for collections of funds and billing of goods
- Compile payment advice for funds received from online payments
- Act as a middle man between online partners and company staffs(logistics document)
- Ensure home retrieval of goods from unsuccessful orders, cancelled, failed or rejected
- Process orders from online stores.
- Sound knowledge of web development
- Ecommerce website set up
- Digital marketing experience
Minimum Educational Standard:
- B.Sc. Certification in Digital Marketing is a plus.
- 3 – 5 years’ related experience
Required Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- Result driven with constant desire to earn high income.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Confident and determined.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organisation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 12th July, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.