Eat’n’Go Limited Recruitment for Graduates 2019/2020 and Latest Updates.
This page will guide you on latest information about how to apply for Eat’n’Go Limited job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for successful application.
Eat’n’Go Limited has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Eat’n’Go Limited Application form and guidelines for 2018/2019. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Eat’n’Go Limited Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Eat’n’Go Limited form?
- Is the Eat’n’Go Limited 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Eat’n’Go Limited Recruitment start?
- I need Eat’n’Go Limited Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Eat’n’Go Limited Recruitment real for 2019 etc?
- Eat’n’Go Limited Application Deadline 2019/2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
Eat ‘N’ Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. So far, our growing family consists of three international brands, Domino’s Pizza, Cold Stone Creamery & Pinkberry.
Eat ‘N’ Go limited officially started operation in August 2012 with the premier store at 4, Saka Tinubu Victoria Island, Lagos. Today, Eat N’ Go has about 50 stores (outlet) across Nigeria and still growing with presence in Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan, Abeokuta and Enugu.
Current Job Vacancies at Eat’n’Go Limited
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
IMPORTANT! Currently there is no trending job update for this company yet. Ensure to BOOKMARK this page to stay updated with first hand information…
♦ Call Centre Manager (CCM)
♦ Senior Maintenance Supervisor (Plant & Machinery)
♦ Inventory Accountant
♦ Financial Accountant
♦ Management Accountant
♦ Internal Auditor (QSR)
♦ New Product Development Manager (Chef)
♦ Restaurant Manager
♦ Purchasing Manager
♦ Quality Assurance Manager
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Eat ‘N’ Go Limited recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2018;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2018;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2018;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right about Eat’n’Go Limited Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.