Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2019 and How to Apply for Vacant Positions.
Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2019 is ongoing… This page contains detail information about Edo State Civil Service Commission massive recruitment for graduates and non-graduates in Nigeria. Explore…
Edo State Civil Service Commission has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Edo State Civil Service Commission Application form and guidelines for 2019/2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Edo State Civil Service Commission form?
- Is the Edo State Civil Service Commission 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment start?
- I need Edo State Civil Service Commission Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Application Deadline 2019/2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Edo State.
Edo is a state in Nigeria. Its capital is Benin City. It is made up of four major ethnic groups; namely Edo (Binis), Esan, Owan and etsako. The population of the entire state is approximately 8 million. Benin City the capital has a history of being one of the foremost destinations of Europeans during their exploration of the African continent many centuries ago. Some of the flash points have remained enviable tourists’ attractions for the state.
Available Vacant Positions.
In our determined effort to rapidly industrialize our state, and create employment opportunities as part of our poverty reduction policy, The Edo State Civil Service Commission invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
1.) Deputy Director (Statistician) GL. 16
Click Here to View Details
2.) Director (Statistician) GL. 17
Click Here to View Details
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Edo State Civil Service Commission recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
30th July, 2018.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSSand DSSRecruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply Online
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.
MOST RELATED POST
Tags: Apply for Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment, Edo State, Edo State Civil Service Commission, Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment 2019, Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment, Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Deadline, Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Guide, Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Portal, Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Requirements, How to Apply for Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment