=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
eHealth Africa Recruitment 2019/2020 and How to Apply for Graduate Jobs.
eHealth Africa Recruitment 2019… eHealth Africa, eHealth Africa Recruitment, eHealth Africa Recruitment 2019, How to Apply for eHealth Africa Recruitment. See more details below;
eHealth Africa Recruitment 2019/2020 – In this article you will surely get latest updates on eHealth Africa 2019 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
eHealth Africa has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the eHealth Africa Application form and guidelines for 2019/2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for eHealth Africa Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 eHealth Africa form?
- Is the eHealth Africa 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will eHealth Africa Recruitment start?
- I need eHealth Africa Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is eHealth Africa Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
- eHealth Africa Application Deadline 2019/2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About eHealth Africa
eHealth Africa designs and implements data-driven solutions and technologies to improve health systems for and with local communities. eHA’s technology works in low connectivity settings, and smartly uses data to drive decision-making by local governments and partner agencies to get optimum results.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below in Abuja:
♦ Senior GIS Developer
♦ Product Lead
♦ Intern, GIS Development
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the eHealth Africa recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about eHealth Africa Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: eHealth Africa, EHealth Africa Recruitment, eHealth Africa Recruitment 2019, eHealth Africa Recruitment Guide, eHealth Africa Recruitment Portal, eHealth Africa Recruitment Requirements, How to Apply for eHealth Africa Graduate Recruitment