eHealth4everyone Recruitment 2020 – (2 Positions).
eHealth4everyone Recruitment 2020: This page provides you with detail information on how to apply for eHealth4everyone jobs in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. Informations such as the company job description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for successful application.
eHealth4everyone has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the eHealth4everyone application form and guidelines for 2020/2021. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for eHealth4everyone Recruitment 2020/2021?
- Where can I obtain the 2020 eHealth4everyone form?
- Is the eHealth4everyone 2020 Recruitment Form out?
- When will eHealth4everyone Recruitment start?
- I need eHealth4everyone Trending Jobs update?
- Is eHealth4everyone Recruitment real for 2020?
- When is eHealth4everyone Application Deadline 2020?
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
eHealth4everyone Job Description
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise, and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
Available Vacant Positions
♦ Office Administrator
♦ Sales & Marketing Intern / Assistant
Application Closing Date: 29th February, 2020.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the eHealth4everyone recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Mistakes to Avoid While Applying
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2020;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2020;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2020;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about eHealth4everyone Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions at any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: eHealth4everyone, eHealth4everyone Job, eHealth4everyone Job Portal, eHealth4everyone Job Portal 2020, eHealth4everyone Recruitment, eHealth4everyone Recruitment 2020, eHealth4everyone Recruitment for 2020/2021, eHealth4everyone Recruitment For Graduate, Health4everyone Recruitment For Graduate 2020, Job Vacancies at eHealth4everyone, Latest Job Vacancies at eHealth4everyone For 2020