Electrical Engineering Jobs in Nigeria 2020 and Application Guide
If you are searching for “Electrical Engineering Jobs in Nigeria 2020 and its Application Guide” This page is all you need. Explore…
List of Electrical Engineering Jobs in Nigeria 2020
Willers solution Limited has open a vacant for the job position of an Electro Mechanical Technician. If you’re interested in the job, read through this article to get the full details about this job
About the company
The company is a fast growing company in Nigeria that specializes with an array of value offerings to corporate organizations. The company works in all most important sectors of the economy putting to work highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants.
The company is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximization. The company’s emphasis is on making and managing change in organizations by formulating and implementing client centric strategies. We have gotten capabilities to engage a wide range of assignments essentially to enable clients execute projects foster competence and to develop human ability.
The company’s method of delivery connotes our own extremely competitive recruitment of quality, keen and experienced consultants whose expertise we endlessly improve through intensive training in the use of our proprietary management tools and techniques.
Job Title: Electro Mechanical Technician
- Read blueprints, schematics, and diagrams to determine the method and sequence of assembly of a part, machine, or piece of equipment
- Verify dimensions of parts, using precision measuring instruments, to ensure that specifications are met
- Operate metalworking machines to make housings, fittings, and fixtures
- Repair and calibrate hydraulic and pneumatic assemblies
- Test the performance of electro-mechanical assemblies, using test instruments
- Install electronic parts and hardware, using soldering equipment and hand tools
- Repair, rework, and calibrate hydraulic and pneumatic assemblies and systems to meet operational specifications and tolerances.
- Test performance of electromechanical assemblies, using test instruments such as oscilloscopes, electronic voltmeters, and bridges.
- Verify dimensions and clearances of parts to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments.
- Min of B.Sc Degree or its equivalent in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering.
- Min of 10 years’ experience as an Electro Mechanical Technician.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2019
How to Apply
If perhaps you want to apply and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Using”Electro Mechanical Technician” as the subject of the mail.
The max-migolf, the oil and gas sector is currently offering job for the position of an electrical supervisor. The company is basically into electrical jobs, like supervising, electrical repair, wiring, maintenance and lots more. If you’re interested, read through to get the full information.
Job Title: Electrical Supervisor
Job Location: Lagos
Department: Facilities Management
Reports to: Facilities Coordinator
- Ensuring that Health & Safety is first and foremost in all work activities. And Interprets company policies tworkers and enforces safety regulations.
- Provide technical guidance and support with Hands-on as the team installs, maintains, and repairs the building’s electrical system and ensuring high standards.
- Carry-out daily facilities inspections using the Facilities inspection checklist tascertain the conditions of all Electrical systems within the facility
- Responsible for daily monitoring of equipment and collation of data from this equipment where necessary tenable data trending for predictive maintenance strategy
- Prepare all required reports on a weekly, daily and monthly basis OR as required. Review work documentation (service orders, work orders, etc.) and ensure they are completed on time, staffed properly, and the quality of work meets contract requirements and approved standards
- Review electrical engineering drawings and refer issues requiring changes.
- Assign job tasks and work as per electrical project schedules
- Plans wiring and installation of equipment and fixtures such as motors, generators, switches, circuit breakers, and fuse boxes
- Guide, train, and monitor assigned employees as required, these include electrical staffs, hired labor
- Work with the facilities coordinator in the proper planning and development of work schedules, equipment usage schedules, priority of electrical expenditures, and procedures for electrical systems maintenance
- Work closes with the facilities coordinator in management and supervision of specialist subcontractors for jobs subcontracted (3rd party contractor).
- Thorough supervision of fabrication standards tensure quality work attained from assigned staff.
There is a job vacant at fedac resource for the position of a cashier. If you’re interested, read through the article to get the full information.
About Fedac Resources
Proven methodology, profound impact, and sustainable results, these are the trait that makes this firm outstanding. At Fadac Resource, they offer businesses with human capital solutions that can aid increase oral performance while decreasing employment practice risk.
The company can help organization no matter how large or small to establish, outsource and trouble shoot any human resources functions or challenges. The company’s belief is that people are the highest asset in the organization irrespective of the business size, industry and market share. The company also offer the best professionals backed with solid years of experience and knowledge, and their job is to integrate solutions for your business needs. At Fadac resources, we do an in depth review of your HR practices, procedures, giving you a detailed check list before we embark on a full scale audit.
Job Title: Cashier
Location: Amuwo – Odofin, Lagos
- The company has its branches scattered all over the country. They are in need of a Cashier (FEMALE) at one of its branches in Lagos to process all cash transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- The candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our customer satisfaction and revenue growth objectives.
- Handle cash transactions with customers using cash registers
- Scan goods and collect payments
- Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets
- Redeem stamps and coupons
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
- Greet customers when entering or leaving establishments
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
- Keep reports of transactions
- Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction
Requirements to Qualify for this job position
- BSc/Business Admin/Social Sciences
- 2-4 years post degree experience
- Female only
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Discreet & person of integrity
- Good computer skill.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2019.
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Bradfield consulting company is offering job opportunity to the general public for the position of Electrical/Facility Manager. If you’re interested, through to get the full information about this job
About Bradfield consulting
Bradfield consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees. Our partnership begins from attracting the right employees, settling them well at work and ensuring that they are equipped to deliver on your goals. Our culture of seamless collaboration enables us to go well beyond recruitment; it facilitates and influences business relationships toward value creation. This collaborative culture of problem-solving enables us to add greater value to our clients than many others.
Job Title: Electrical/Facility Manager
Job Type: Full-time
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation
- Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues
- Check electrical and hydraulic systems of buildings to ensure functionality
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary
- Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities
- Oversee and supervise team of maintenance technicians
- Checking of lighting equipment
- Minimum of OND in Electrical Engineering or any related discipline
- At Least 2 years’ experience in facilities management position
- Experience in planning maintenance operations
- Solid understanding of technical aspects of electrical systems etc.
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Application Closing Dat
11th February, 2019.
WESFIELD CONSULTING Company is offering job opportunity to the general public for the post of a technical assistant. Read through the article to get the full information
About WESTFIELD CONSULTING
WESTFIELD CONSULTING is committed to forming strategic partnership with our diverse customers in identifying and responding to their changing needs. We are focused on building businesses by developing, implementing, and supporting programs and processes that maximize the value of human capital to create prosperity and add value to clientele. Core Values: • Customer Focus • Teamwork and Respect • Innovation • Performance • Integrity and Accountability • Continuous Learning.
Job Title: Technical Assistant
- Calibration and repairs of Laboratory /industrial equipment
- Sc. or HND in Electrical Electronics Engineering (Electrical Engineering)
- Maximum 32 years of age and Single
- Resident of Okota Environs.
Application Closing Date
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Electrical Engineering Jobs 2020, electrical engineering jobs in abuja, electrical engineering jobs in lagos, Electrical Engineering Jobs in Nigeria, entry level engineering jobs in nigeria, latest electrical technician jobs in nigeria