Elevantix Consulting Limited Recruitment Portal 2019 | www.elevantix.com.
Elevantix Consulting Limited, Elevantix Consulting Limited Recruitment 2019… Elevantix Consulting Limited invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced Nigerians to fill their job vacancies 2019. See more details below;
Elevantix Consulting Limited Recruitment Portal 2019
Elevantix Consulting Limited – Our client, a well-known Packaged Snack Foods Manufacturing company headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Location: Abia, Rivers, Plateau, Kwara, Anambra, Oyo
Industry: FMCG – Foods
- To manage the company’s primary and secondary sales and marketing operations in an assigned state or part of a state in Nigeria.
- Provide leadership and guidance to a team of sales representatives to develop secondary sales and distribution channels.
- Devise strategies and action plans which will grow the company’s sales volume, raise profitability and increase the market share of our brands.
- Develop and provide weekly/monthly sales forecasts for your area, in line with the Annual Business Plan (ABP), to the Regional Sales Manager (RSM) and agree on sales and marketing targets for the period with the RSM.
- Allocate weekly/monthly targets to the sales representatives, including overall sales volumes, category mix, product availability and visibility standards.
- Drive sales in the region through the sales team to ensure that all sales, availability and visibility targets are met.
- Enforce minimum drop volume standards for different categories of customers to eliminate “stock out” situations.
- Conduct extensive market mapping and develop comprehensive route plans, with the SRs, for maximum secondary channel coverage within the assigned region.
- Ensure that sales representatives make a minimum of 25 calls per day in the secondary channel as per agreed route plans. Track actual calls versus calls scheduled and productive calls versus actual calls made. Coach and correct as needed.
- Propose and implement trade promotions and marketing activities and identify channel expansion opportunities.
- Ensure that all trade promotions and marketing activities in your area are aligned to ABP and executed with speed and within budget. Provide feedback on effectiveness of all such activities to the RSM as per approved reporting format.
- Ensure that all costs incurred are within approved budget. This includes cost of promotions, BTL activities, secondary freight and manpower.
- Monitor and control POS/promotional materials costs through optimum utilisation.
- Identify and recruit distributors in your area and ensure healthy ROI for all such primary channel partners by maximising secondary channel sales in their territories.
- Monitor distributors’ turnover and stocks on a daily and weekly basis to ensure that all our SKUs are available and that the distributors reach their monthly agreed targets. Develop and execute action plans in case a distributor falls behind on the monthly target.
- Monitor the distributors’ storage practices and facilities to ensure zero spoilage. Ensure “first in first out” of stocks to eliminate wastage and returns due to expired product.
- Develop strong relationships and close collaboration with all distributors in your area to maximise their sales performance and prevent attrition.
- Encourage distributors to invest in delivery infrastructure to drive timely fulfilment of all secondary channel orders.
- Devise and recommend appropriate incentive schemes to assist distributors in developing their delivery infrastructure.
- Submit daily, weekly, monthly reports as per approved formats to the RSM and ensure timely and accurate submission of all daily sales reports by the SRs.
- Develop healthy relationships with Government, Local Authorities and Public Personalities to establish a strong and vibrant brand image for SRL across the region.
- Monitor the sales team’s performance and provide feedback to them on a regular basis.
- Coach and develop the sales team through on-the-job coaching.
- Monitor and report on competitors’ activities on trade and consumer pricing, promo schemes, new products, and any other competitor activities.
- Implement approved action plans to counter the effect of competition as appropriate.
Desired Experience and Qualifications
- 5-7 years in FMCG sales in a similar category, out of which the last 2 years should have been at ASM or Sales Executive level in a medium/large sized company.
- Proficient in MS-Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Any graduate degree / HND.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply Online.
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.
MOST RELATED POST
Tags: Elevantix Consulting Limited, Elevantix Consulting Limited Recruitment for 2019, Elevantix Consulting Limited Recruitment Portal | www.elevantix.com, Elevantix Consulting Limited Recruitment Portal 2019