Ads: Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE - 15 Products Remaining | HURRY NOW!
Entry Level Direct Sales Agents Recruitment in a leading Commercial Bank in Delta and Edo States. Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, a leading Commercial Bank with branches Nationwide, requires suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
Location: Edo and Delta
Sector: Business Banking
Group: Product Sales
Grade Level: DSA
Major Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for opening new accounts and follow-up on outstanding documentation
- Update and follow up on returned cheques every morning.
- Responsible for the provision and safe keeping of customers’ information and files.
- Mobilization of Cheap funds e.g. Savings and current account.
- Cash pick up from the customer for deposit into their account.
- Follow up on customer’s requests such as pay in cheques, collect cash, process drafts, process transactions, etc.
- Update new deposits and new accounts on the system daily.
- Any other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Directly Reports to: Branch Leader
- Directly Supervises: N/A
Key Performance Indicators:
- Deposit Base volume (%)
- Error free processing
- Customer complaint level.
- Cost of funds
- Complete and accurate documentation for savings and current accounts
Educational Qualification and Minimum Relevant Experience
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
- 2 years in relevant (Sales) job.
Personality/Skills / Knowledge Requirements:
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Maturity, confidence (complimented by humility), Poise and presence, sense of humour and emotional stability
- Good in PC skills.
- Knowledge of operating environment and major business transaction dynamics as they relate to the business location.
- Good customer relations and service excellence skills.
- Report writing and presentation skills.
- High level of confidence and integrity.
- Must possess a good personality to enable him / her relate well with people. Must be patient and self-driven
- Good marketing / selling and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of basic banking operations and processes / product knowledge.
- Fair understanding of banking regulations.
- Fair written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of the Bank’s products and services.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV’s with job title as subject to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 30th August, 2016.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.