ENYO Retail & Supply Limited Job Recruitment 2020 Check Latest Update.
ENYO Retail & Supply Limited: Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria’s fuel retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
IMPORTANT! Currently, ENYO Retail & Supply Limited Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
1. Job Title: Project Engineer
Job Type: Full-Time
- To provide operational leadership and direction to the Engineering & Operations Team Members (Trainee Engineers and Technicians) at ENYO.
- Responsible for the supervision, monitoring and site co-ordination of all engineering projects in ENYO Retail. Job entails site visits, data gathering, project designs and reviews while ensuring that projects are delivered on-time, on-budget and to-specification.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing project scope of works, project work schedule, Bill of Quantities and materials specification.
- Responsible for performing pre-commissioning, testing and systems commissioning activities as related to all projects.
- Provide technical support for bids/tenders writing/preparation processes, site surveys, technical reports generation and documentation of field data on all projects.
- Manage man-power resources under control (trainee Engineers, Technicians, instrument fitters and contracted workers).
- To carryout field/site installations in such a manner to safeguard company personnel and equipment and to protect the assets of the company.
- Responsible for ensuring no environmental degradation or damage as it carries out project activities.
- To protect and boost the company’s image, credibility and reputation through professionalism and quality project delivery.
- Follow up on all contractors to ensure delivery of supplies and services based on their purchase order and or contracts with the company.
- Adhere strictly to company policies, guidelines and regulations on project management, finance, procurement and staff matters.
- Develop, mentor and coach lower cadre team members (man-power resources under control) in the Engineering and Operations Department.
- Participate in the day-to-day upkeep of the technical operations of the company including adherence to the security accreditation and health and safety requirements.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field.
- Registered Member of Society of Engineers (local/International) such as NSE, COREN etc.
- Strong analytic skills in an Engineering operations environment
- Knowledge of Engineering principles and code of practice
- Experience in field operations as per Engineer’s discipline
- Knowledge of HSE legislation and standards, Project management
- Engineering economics with reference to bids/contracts/projects
- Excellent use of IT (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, other IT tools)
CLICK HERE for more information.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Apply for ongoing ENYO Retail & Supply Limited Recruitment, current job vacancies at ENYO Retail & Supply Limited, ENYO Retail & Supply Limited, ENYO Retail & Supply Limited Recruitment, ENYO Retail & Supply Limited Recruitment guide, ENYO Retail & Supply Limited Recruitment requirements, how to Apply for ENYO Retail & Supply Limited Recruitment